Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Slowing or reversing a KWH meter.

Started by pomodoro, April 12, 2015, 08:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

If you're at your WITTS end with utility bills why not build a QEG?
    All I can do is HOPE you can get it working!

Pirate88179

Quote from: minnie on April 14, 2015, 08:08:45 AM

If you're at your WITTS end with utility bills why not build a QEG?
    All I can do is HOPE you can get it working!

Nice.

Well done, ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

Quote from: MarkE on April 14, 2015, 05:08:21 AM
A lot of smart meters use Rogowski air coils that are unaffected by bias.  Others use regular current transformers which can be biased into saturation.  It is a pretty safe bet that if one's reported power consumption takes a sudden and protracted drop that the utility will eventually roll a truck to find out why.  When the technician's screwdriver flies out of his hand to the neo magnet used to cheat the meter it is not going to be pleasant for the homeowner.

Totally agree with you.  When I first moved into this apt. about 8 years ago, and had the electric turned on, the elect. company gave me (at my request) the past year's billings for the apt.  It was well over $100/month, every month.

So, I move in and my first month's bill was about $30.  I begin using all of my JT lights and going about my business and it dropped to $22.  I was awakened by the sound of a truck (I worked nights then) and saw the electric company replacing my meter.  I went out and asked about it and they told me there was a problem with it.  The next month my bill was $19 for the month.  They came back and were making some tests with the meter.  Since then, I have not seen them.  We have had huge rate increases so my bill is a bit higher now but, yes, as you can see, if there is a drastic or even sort of large usage change (using LESS power) for an address, they will be out looking into it.

I was doing nothing wrong so I had nothing to worry about, I just thought it was funny.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

verpies

Quote from: pomodoro on April 12, 2015, 08:39:55 AM
Can a device plugged into the mains, slow or even reverse the rotation of the disk in the power meter to your house?  A passive device that is, not a generator, solar panel etc etc.  I heard such circuits exist but could never figure one out.
Maybe.  There was a file circulating on the net that described how to do it - see the attachment below. 

I have never tried it but it seems to have much higher chance of success with the electromechanical energy meters than the newer electronic ones.

If it works for you - let us know.

xhacks

Hi,
This method will reverse your old meter. Some meters might count also the reverse rotation also, BUT if you're smart enough, you can equalize the amps that go reverse the meter and the actual ampers used by you...That's stealing, so I'am not gonna get deep into it...

TIP FOR EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM: Look very carefully on this schematic, and check the Barbosa-Leal schematic about free energy;If you're smart enough you can make the electrons come from ground... LISTEN TO CLARENCE ADVICES!!!