Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claim: Over-Unity Reactionless Generator Invented In India

Started by rukiddingme, April 16, 2015, 03:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rukiddingme

Quote from: camelherder49 on April 16, 2015, 08:43:22 AM
for Rukidddingme--

What is the time-frame in your opinion for production and sales
of residential sized units?

I just saw the article and posted it.

I'm gonna need some more info before I would even consider it overunity.

Though I still have faith that overunity will someday be achieved.

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." ~ Louis Brandeis

ramset

Kiddingme
I must clarify that this is NOT THE ACTUAL MOTOR which we saw in the vid here.THAT fellow said the design was from a friend
who had shared with him [same clam shell housing].
but his demo had issues...
I'll look for it later if no one posts it here [out of town ATM with limited time]

http://www.overunity.com/15585/-magnet-motor-drives-generator-for-free-juice/#.VS_KoDN0wok
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on April 16, 2015, 09:19:06 AM
Quite certain this is the motor that was shredded to pieces by the Vetting process here...[I have erased the thread from memory atm]
@# the motor that was being driven with a spring which should have been getting looser if the setup was true ,also  and he said it was not his design but a friends??

here is more info from the actual inventor

http://www.tewari.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/SOLILOQUYr8.pdf

No, I don't think so. I think you are thinking of Wasif Kahloon (if I got the spelling right).

Tewari has been promoting his stuff for at least 20 years. He worked with DePalma back in the day. His old designs are variants of the basic Homopolar Dynamo and it sounds to me like this "new" thing isn't really new at all but is also a homopolar variant.

Tewari still powers his lab and home from conventional sources, not from anything he has "invented".