Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Resize your image before posting - instructions

Started by Low-Q, April 17, 2015, 09:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

I have made a simple instruction how to resize pictures before you post it.
It is very frustrating when people post pictures that is so big it is impossible to read the replies on that whole page normally.

I used the ultimate image editing software - Microsoft Paint. It is available on all computers running Windows.

Here it goes in pictures step by step.

When you have resized the image, choose "Save as" if you don't want to destroy the original image.
Then post your image.

Cheers

Low-Q

Low-Q

I try to stay away from Mozilla (And Godzilla). I stick to Google Chrome, but thanks for the tip :-)

synchro1

If you upload a picture that's too large that stretches the page all you need to do is clear the attachment to shrink it again.

Tito L. Oracion

You could use irfanview its just a simple task to do.  :'(

;D