Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seeking open-minded theoretical physicists

Started by Theoretical Research, April 18, 2015, 03:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

Quote from: profitis on April 19, 2015, 03:24:12 AM
Quote Mr research''ive shown mathematically that mass inertia is caused by the same thing that causes electrical induction, which is near field transverse electromagnetism.

I've shown mathematically that photon momentum is a secondary effect caused by transverse electromagnetism.'

This will probably be of great interest to mr theoria-apophasis from the magnetic vortexual thread in this section sir.
Thanks! I'll try to contact him.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: CANGAS on April 19, 2015, 06:21:50 AM

Well, Paul, just about everything on your list was theorized and published by big-name physicists during the late 1800s. 

Uhhhh, are you aware of this?

CANGAS 159

I think you were referring to mass inertia in my list. Is that the one you're talking about it or are there others? A few months ago I became aware of electromagnetic mass:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_mass

For the most part they're referring to the theory that mass can be accounted for by the particles electromagnetic field energy. I wrote some c code that shows the classical electrons electric and magnetic field energy come to E = m*c^2, but what I am referring to as mass inertia is the inertia force that mass objects experience when accelerated/decelerated. So I took a macro scale wire where the current is changing, used the well known induction equation, scaled it down to an electron, and after doing a lot of painful math, presto, the resulting force came to mass inertia, F = m*a. I've never seen anyone derive mass inertia from the cause of induction, electromagnetism. There was a guy, Friedrich Hasenöhrl, who had a somewhat similar theory, albeit nothing to do with induction. His theory was regarding the far field radiation, which is different than my theory and math.

As far as the the work done by physicists in the early 1900's regarding to equating the particles electromagnetism to E = m*c^2, their equations failed miserably until Quantum Mechanics was well established. They finally figured how to do it with classical equations. Does that mean it's true for all particles such as neutrons? Maybe. That's a tough one. I ran into problems when taking it that far. In the end my equations showed that it's charge that determines mass, but I feel it could be taken another step further. Note that the standard model believes that even the neutron is made of charged particles. The latest theory is that the neutrons outer sphere is negatively charge. Anyhow, this is not what I was talking about in terms of mass inertia. There's mass *inertia*, which is a force. And there's inertia *mass*, which is regarding the attempt at equating electromagnetic energy to m*c^2.

TinselKoala

Oh, yes. Let's TR and TA fight it out. This will  indeed be fun to watch.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 19, 2015, 12:54:34 PM
Oh, yes. Let's TR and TA fight it out. This will  indeed be fun to watch.
What does TR and TA mean? Why do you want fighting?

TinselKoala

Quote from: Theoretical Research on April 19, 2015, 01:01:45 PM
What does TR and TA mean? Why do you want fighting?
You are TR and TA is Theoria Apophasis (and I am TK but I am not Tariel Kapanadze who is also TK). I see you have already found his thread, and you probably understand by now what I meant by "fighting" and how amusing it is to watch.