Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seeking open-minded theoretical physicists

Started by Theoretical Research, April 18, 2015, 03:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

Hi. Since I'm fascinated with the idea of over unity and tend to be open minded, I thought to look for friends here who are interested in mathematical theories and experiments to help your theory. I tried posting on science forums, but they're filled with very aggressive closed minded people.

To give you an idea of the type of theories I'm interested in, here are a few things I've completed:

I've shown mathematically that mass inertia is caused by the same thing that causes electrical induction, which is near field transverse electromagnetism.

I've shown mathematically that photon momentum is a secondary effect caused by transverse electromagnetism.

I've shown mathematically that the de Broglie wavelength can be derived from the electron compton wavelength and it's velocity.

Right now I've almost finished an experiment I've dreamt of for a decade. To see and analyze the single photon at radio wavelengths.

By means of macro scale experiments I've created some equations, one of which appears to show that mass itself is made of charge.

If you know of any open minded theoretical physicist, then please by all means let me know. My main interest is in a grand unified theory.

Regards,
Paul

profitis

Quote Mr research''ive shown mathematically that mass inertia is caused by the same thing that causes electrical induction, which is near field transverse electromagnetism.

I've shown mathematically that photon momentum is a secondary effect caused by transverse electromagnetism.'

This will probably be of great interest to mr theoria-apophasis from the magnetic vortexual thread in this section sir.

Newton II

The most basic theory is " all the trouble for nothing"!   Because this universe is not real!

CANGAS

Quote from: Theoretical Research on April 18, 2015, 03:06:46 PM
Hi. Since I'm fascinated with the idea of over unity and tend to be open minded, I thought to look for friends here who are interested in mathematical theories and experiments to help your theory. I tried posting on science forums, but they're filled with very aggressive closed minded people.

To give you an idea of the type of theories I'm interested in, here are a few things I've completed:

I've shown mathematically that mass inertia is caused by the same thing that causes electrical induction, which is near field transverse electromagnetism.

I've shown mathematically that photon momentum is a secondary effect caused by transverse electromagnetism.

I've shown mathematically that the de Broglie wavelength can be derived from the electron compton wavelength and it's velocity.

Right now I've almost finished an experiment I've dreamt of for a decade. To see and analyze the single photon at radio wavelengths.

By means of macro scale experiments I've created some equations, one of which appears to show that mass itself is made of charge.

If you know of any open minded theoretical physicist, then please by all means let me know. My main interest is in a grand unified theory.

Regards,
Paul

Well, Paul, just about everything on your list was theorized and published by big-name physicists during the late 1800s. 

Uhhhh, are you aware of this?

CANGAS 159