Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SSG-No Bloody Secrets

Started by tinman, May 05, 2015, 10:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppy

Quote from: Madeo on May 06, 2015, 04:21:57 AM
I beg to differ.  I have yet to see anyone (since I started this journey in 2007) who have managed to show overunity with Bedini systems. That's a long time!! Hundreds of people around the world replicating it,  some are far more talented and knowledgeable than me,  and they have no overunity results.  Tuning it doesn't do squat..

Madeo,

I assume you are replying to my last post, which you have mis-read. I'm agreeing with you and explaining in my first post how some people have assumed overunity through battery vagaries and innacurate measurement and giving the official but incorrect explanation in my second post.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on May 06, 2015, 06:54:32 AM
The truth is (i believe)that the rotor full of magnets actually decreases efficieny. I can just about guarantee that if i removed the bass/emitter diode and rotor,the self oscilator would be more efficient.

Might give that a try actually,and see how we go. Will throw a video up when im done.
Of course that is true.  It is established by the facts: that the rotating magnets, coil, and control circuit can be fairly represented as the boost power converter that they are, and that boost power converters are routinely available with efficiencies well above 90%.  One that operates on the about a Watt of your demonstration can easily be built the size of one's thumb for less than $2.  This is no criticsm of your nice demonstration.  It is a criticism of schlock being advanced by promoters of "secrets" that don't exist.

Madeo

Quote from: Hoppy on May 06, 2015, 07:09:31 AM
Madeo,

I assume you are replying to my last post, which you have mis-read. I'm agreeing with you and explaining in my first post how some people have assumed overunity through battery vagaries and innacurate measurement and giving the official but incorrect explanation in my second post.

It appears that I did misunderstood your post. My apologies, working night shifts dulls my reading comprehension.
Despite my disappointment of Bedini, I did learn a lot about coils, lead acid batteries, and magnets. It wasn't a total waste of time.  ;)

Just in case that someone else wants to try my idea,  The attached illustration was my last thought before I got completely burned out with this project.  I made a mistake of testing it on NiCad Batteries (spent a lot of money on it too),  but this was before I understood about Lead Acid Battery chemistry.  Perhaps, someone will find this useful.

In the traditional design of SSG or Pulse motors,  the pulse energy used to energize the coil is completely wasted, and we only get to collect BEMF spike  which is approximately 50% of the coil's stored energy (50% return of the original investment). I understood very well that there is no way overunity can be achieved in this setup, but I tried anyway. However In the alternative circuit,  it is designed in an attempt to conserve as much energy as possible by charging the secondary battery during the energizing phase of the coil instead of wasting it (important concept).  There will be inefficiencies due to the limitations of the coil, the switch, and the diode which most likely bring the system's overall efficiency down to 70% (rough conservative estimate),  but I'd hope that the BEMF spike was going to compensate for this since it does contain 50% of the coil's energy to add to the system. Please note that the Switch' ON-time must not exceed the coil's charge time.  If you guys still have a working Bedini circuit,  it's worth a try.  I have already dismantled mine a year ago thinking that I'll never touch another bedini circuit again.  ;D

Farmhand

Yep I built a boost converter with 2 small 60 uH coils of 1 mm wire switched by IRF 1010 mosfet's (I think) and controlled by a picaxe chip so that the max voltage and current can be adjusted, it can output several amps at 24 volts but can be adjusted up to almost 40 volts max or 5 amps max at 24 volts, it runs from a 12 volt battery, the coils are switched together at about 60 Khz, the program manipulates the switching to keep the voltage stable or the current can be limited with a pot, as well. It is quite efficient at about 0.8 amp x 24 volt output I measured over 90% efficient. At higher currents the little cores get warm after a while so not so efficient but still good, it uses Schottky diodes. It has many uses as a little black box power converter. Thick wire, good board traces, low on resistance mosfet's, clean switching and Schottky diodes make all the difference. It did cost a bit to build but was well worth it as I use it often. Handy for getting DC motors spinning at the desired speed ect. It's efficiency is not so important when using solar energy but better efficiency means more power with less waste heat, almost failure proof the way it's program is coded. If I remove the output the switching stops and prevents any over voltage events ect. Shorting the output might make smoke.  ;D

SSG is very low tech, and inefficient by design. An optically triggered mosfet switched pulse motor can be much more efficient and use less wire. (no trigger coil) I have also a three transistor Solid State Bedini setup which I do use on occasion to begin the desulfation of batteries if I am doing several at the same time, I also use a simple inverter circuit and two coils so I can desulfate two batteries at once with the dual output, AS soon as the batteries take charge I just put them on a regular solar setup for a long charge and occasional discharge. No hurry. I'm averaging one acceptable recovery for every 4 batteries attempted, but they need to get to at least over half the rated Ah or their toast. After many batteries it is fairly easy to tell if a battery will respond, although sometimes they might look good then develop an issue late in the game.

One thing I cannot stand is singing coils arrrggghhh. make it stop. My dog hates it as well. ::)

MarkE

The PICAXE approach offers a lot of flexibility.  In terms of the power section, if you ignore the 555, this schematic has the basic form that is desirable for a desulfanator.  The top coil isolates the desulfanating pulses from the main recharging rail.  If you were to use your PICAXE in place of the 555 then you can adjust the pulses as you like.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f321/30971d1151855707-braille-battery-trickle-charger-question-desulfator.gif