Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Rosch probably faked their 5 KWatt KPP AuKW

Started by hartiberlin, May 05, 2015, 10:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Since I read this summary by User Allfather:
https://www.allmystery.de/themen/gw113123-1249#id14300533

And also the comparison between the placement of the components ontop of the roof-plate
between before the measurement day and at the dismantling day:
Compare this:
https://www.allmystery.de/themen/gw113123-1262#id14304481

Now it is clear to me that it is just a Fake and the power came through the
upper support beam during the 10 day Demonstration.

Also the hole, that was taped again in the upper metal plate proves,
that there was a cable leading to the Generator from inside the tube...!

The hidden cable was then removed during the last few days before
the dismantling day and at that day the power came from a hidden
distributor cable from the next room. (hidden behind the red lift platform crane)

You can see here the guy with the Karo-Shirt, how he removes the cable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R2tZvGxkhA
Also the KWh-power meter was no longer connected ! Also a proof
that the power came from somewhere else !

So now the Gaia-Rosch KPP is proven for me as a Fake and busted
and I will no longer care about it.
It already has costs me too much wasted time...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Pirate88179

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 15, 2015, 09:53:09 PM
Since I read this summary by User Allfather:
https://www.allmystery.de/themen/gw113123-1249#id14300533

And also the comparison between the placement of the components ontop of the roof-plate
between before the measurement day and at the dismantling day:
Compare this:
https://www.allmystery.de/themen/gw113123-1262#id14304481

Now it is clear to me that it is just a Fake and the power came through the
upper support mean during the 10 day Demonstration.

Also the whole, that was taped again in the upper metal proves,
that there was a cable leading to the Generator from inside the tube...!

The hidden cable was then removed during the last few days before
the dismantling day and at that day the power came from a hidden
distributor cable from the next room. (hidden behind the red lift platform crane)

You can see here the guy with the Kao-Shirt, how he removes the cable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R2tZvGxkhA
Also the KWh-power meter was no longer connected ! Also a proof
that the power came from somewhere else !

So now the Gaia-Rosch KPP is proven for me as a Fake and busted
and I will no longer care about it.
It already has costs me too much wasted time...

Stefan:

I agree with those that think you should correct Sterling over there as he seems to think you believe this is the real deal for some reason.  As far as I know, you have been skeptical of this from the start.  Now it appears that most of us believe this to be a hoax/scam/trick...etc.

It will probably take Sterling another few weeks to come to this conclusion.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

markdansie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 15, 2015, 09:58:13 PM
Stefan:

I agree with those that think you should correct Sterling over there as he seems to think you believe this is the real deal for some reason.  As far as I know, you have been skeptical of this from the start.  Now it appears that most of us believe this to be a hoax/scam/trick...etc.

It will probably take Sterling another few weeks to come to this conclusion.

Bill
I did Bill and this is Stuarts Response

Regarding Stefan, how can you take his word for anything when he couldn't be bothered going (after receiving a personal invitation from Roberto to go) to dis-assembly day on some lame, very lame, ultra lame excuse.[/font][/size]Another pathetic lost soul. Handed to him on a plate to attend and investigate everything for himself, and he doesn't go.[/size]What does that say about him ?[/size]Even Roberto said, look Stefan it would have cost you 10% of your time you spend mucking around doing videos all the time, to come in person and see for yourself, and you just couldn't be bothered going.[/size]Why ![/size]Why ![/size]Why ![/size]He's a waste of space. Another armchair.[/size]Sums it up nicely, I guess.[/size]

[/font][/size]

ramset

Soo
Is this true ??
there was a personal invitation to witness the disassembly ?

I don't really follow peswiki hard to separate facts at times .. we even have anonymous clowns coming here bragging about making up stories and playing games with peoples lives over there ??

An invitation??
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

markdansie

peswiki also claim Pixi dust is involved. As you said had to sort out facts from fiction.

Here is some other information from a post on Revolution Green from our forum by a person called Smooth Criminal
There is so much reasonable doubt that unless Rosch allow a simple test of the torque on the drive shaft there is only one conclusion to draw.

i'm here to spread some information we collected in german speaking forums over the last year or so that might not be known in the english speaking community..tbh i was quite shocked about the censorship und suppression over at pesn. reminds my of the dozens of missing commentary (most likely skeptic) on the gaia homepage ;) you would expect that ppl like sterling, who watched so many fe-scams first row walk free would get skeptic and smarter over time..[/font][/color]
----[/font][/color]
i would also used a 3mm or so small hole for the trick but u have to keep in mind that rosch never planned this so called 'dismantling day' it only came up several days or a week after the first visitor tours. it was propably foisted to them by gaia or allan.. i believe thats why they where sloppy because it was covered well by the support beam. they didn't plan ahead for 'dismantling day' as it was never intended to have one. thats why they need a week between 'measurement day' (lol) and 'dismantling day' to fix everything[/font][/color]
its grotesque on its own that they are so keen to remove that prototype as fast as possible.. makes you thinking.[/font][/color]
----[/font][/color]
i also want to bring to your attention a bizarre appearance from rosch CEO detlef dohmen at allmystery forum where he clearly states that gaia 5kw aukw is only 'toys and marketing' for them. their real goal is to make the big money with the big tubes and from in good faith investors. this big tubes start at 10mil. euro. they claimed to have several big kpp's running in the field (all of course far abroad) but failed to provide even a photo of them..[/font][/color]
another interesting thing to know is that rosch installed a 20kw tube at haslach group in kempten (germany) with a lot of pr-noise. we never heard about that project again. all indicators point to the fact that it was a miserable fail. we have good reason to believe from sources that its efficiency was around 20-30% wich is well within calculated physics.. this tube should be the big one you saw standing around in the livestream at the rosch facility in troisdorf/spich. they used very weird excuses why i didn't work.[/font][/color]
also worth mentioning is the first 12kw demonstration aukw rosch builded in belgrad/serbia. it seems to be the recycled plant from RObert SCHrade. from whom the word 'rosch' originated. (he's not active anymore in the rosch group) anyways.. they did a lot of obvious mistakes there.. they used some kind of bicycle chain to transfer the forces wich is ridiculous and the frequency was extremely stable at 49.99-50.00 wich indicated grid connection. they fixed this problem now in spich.[/font][/color]
c. beiser (technical director of gaia) was in serbia at least 4 times but couldn't find the trick. this visits of beiser constitute the starting point of gaias engagement in the aukw project. (before that, they (gaia) tried to build their own gaia-aukw with good member money. i don't have to mention that they failed. didn't make them any smarter) to make a long story short gaia have absolutly no idea whats going on from a technical point of view..(this whole gaia organization is anything but altruistic. but thats another story on its own)[/font][/color]

[/font][/color]
Kind Regards[/font][/color]
Mark[/font][/color]