Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steorn Debut's forever Battery at Slattery's

Started by ramset, May 06, 2015, 01:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 11, 2015, 02:13:11 PM
Yes, I agree, but as the 2 toroidal cores are 180 degrees out of phase and put in series there
just can not be any induction from the magnets !

Tell me, how the induction should work, if they are all positioned symmetrically !

In each coil will be induced for example a positive half wave when the magnet passes by
and as they are put in series, but 180 degrees out of phase, the 2nd coil will have an inverted half wave,
so the induction voltages will just cancel out.

Can we agree on this ?
Each of the toroidal cores has an associated BEMF.  Externally the coils may be wired so that the BEMFs buck, in which case large current spikes can result.  Ways to determine whether or not induction occurs include:  Open a winding and measure the induced voltage if any.  Measure heat production.  Measure voltage right at each coil.

The voltages sum to zero at the right external measurement point.  But if you measure right across each coil, you will see a voltage difference.

TinselKoala

Just so you know... I did literally _weeks_ of full time work, winding many toroids of different materials and measuring the force vs. distance between the cores and a magnet mounted on a digital force gauge fixture with micrometer positioning control, with and without current flowing in the windings. For every material I tested, the difference in magnet attraction from an unpowered core, to a fully saturated core, is relatively small. There is _no repulsion_ and I don't think anyone, looking at the actual graphed data, would say that the effect is a "large difference". It does not depend on either the polarity of the current or the polarity of the magnet when the coil is properly wound; the effect is strictly due to the saturation of the core.

I can't find the graphed data at the moment, but here's a photo of the test rig, showing a mounted toroid, and the digital force gauge with micrometer positioning adjustment. See below. The current source is out of the frame. For several levels of current for each toroid, I used the micrometer to bring the magnet (on the end of the white Delrin bar) approaching to and receding from the toroid, and I plotted the resulting force vs. distance in sub-millimeter distance increments. So each toroid produced a family of graphs, where one could see how the force vs. distance graph changed with different current levels. In this manner it is easy to see when the core is fully saturated (no more change in the f vs. d graph with increasing current) and it is easy to see the actual magnitude of the change in force vs. current (ie saturation level) of the core.

The findings from all of this work can be summarized as follows:
1. The Core Effect is real
2. There is no dependence on current direction or magnet polarity
3. The Core Effect is _small_ 
4. Even a _small_ Core Effect is enough to produce rapid acceleration of a rotor and high eventual speeds

I also did comprehensive power dissipation tests by measuring run-down times on a rotor whose rotational moment of inertia was known. This work generated hundreds of feet of chart-recorder traces and allowed precise measurements of the _actual_ power that a typical Orbo-type Core Effect rotor required to turn at a given RPM. The results of this work can be summarized as follows:
1. The actual power dissipation of an Orbo rotor is a small fraction of the electrical power that must be delivered to the toroidal coils in order to produce the rotation.
2. Steorn's measurements showing net electrical energy _gain_ from their Orbo resulted from improper calibration of their differential voltage and clamp-on current probes, specifically in what is called "probe skew"; that is, the probes had different time constants that were not corrected for when used by Steorn in their demonstrations. Many thousands of dollars worth of probes, in combination with oscilloscopes that cost more than my house is worth...yielded garbage, or perhaps were deliberately misused by Steorn in order to foist a false conclusion to their "target audience".

profitis

Quote MarkE'Externally the coils may be wired so that the BEMFs
buck, in which case large current spikes can result.'

Do you have any idea how cold the core will shoot immediately after this double-buck boss.very very cold.it will suck in extra heat via hysteresis.that extra heat is our juice.our resonant up-conversion

hartiberlin

Okay,so TK and MarkE basically agree, that we see no induction coming from the 2 toroidal coils
when we measure at the power supply and we just rotate the permanent magnet rotor.

So this motor has seen from the power supply side on, no generator effect.

So it is a motor without a generator effect.

If it can be made then overunity depends only on material and magnet
strength and design specifications.
Okay, the presented electric Orbo was probably not OU, cause it was much too small and
the cores were too lossy.
But normally, if you can build a motor that has no generator effect you can design it to
become OU, if you build it big enough a minimize the losses.
Also this motor will then have no Lenz law effect.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum