Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

R-Walker Selfsustaining Free Energy bike from Mexico

Started by hartiberlin, May 11, 2015, 02:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tagor

Quote from: MarkE on May 11, 2015, 10:09:31 PM
They could ride the thing downhill to charge it, and then push it back up hill to preserve the charge.
LOL

Cherryman

What about the "spark" ?

Why do they need a spark?

I'm not an electrician of any kind, but could they use the spark to charge the supercaps, with high voltage?
And slowly funnel this back in low voltage to the engine?

( Sorry if this not makes sense )

MarkE

MenofFather

Quote from: DaKrampus on May 11, 2015, 05:44:32 PM
Hi Stephan,
I usually do not comment this kind of news, but in this particular case I think I know what happened as i myself work in and with the media

This is my theory:
A young journalist from reuters is in mexico, and found this story. She probably was there for something else but found the subject interesting.
She goes to the place and talks to the people at the university.
Her spanish is probably not perfect and the people are enthousiastic and... exagerate a little bit.

Example:  this bike's wheels might  turn at 2000 rpm.. but i really doubt you can "cruise" at 60 km/h with those small wheels.. there would be the smallest stone on the road you would fly meters away.
He probably meant it has an autonomy of 60km...  (in spanish he probably said: you can go 60km) and the journalist thought he meant 60km per hour...

doing 60 km with one 12 volts lead acid battery is extremely efficient...

What also struck me is what the guys are saying.

Let me quote:

VICTOR GARCIA, SAYING:

"The project is a prototype that generates its own energy as it goes along: As it goes faster and covers longer distances,
it generates more energy. In that way, you don't have to charge the battery every 6-8 hours."

OK.. but he does NOT say you dont have to charge it at all!!!

Garcia calls the process "auto-sustainability."
IMHO this is the translation mistake. He probably means something like: "it produces energy that is reinjected into the system"

RAUL GRAJALES, SAYING:

"With this, we have reduced the use of 200 batteries a day and seventy percent of pollution, because it does not contaminate and has zero emissions and we use one battery every 5-10 years."

200 batteries !!!?!?!? a day!?!?!? not realistic..
he probably meant: we have reduced the battery use by 200% a day... and have reduced the pollution by  70%.

This would be far more realistic specially as they call it themselves:  "the eco-friendly motorbike"

But if a reputated news agency like reuters writes this article, hundreds of other newspapers or news sites will take it one to one, without even checking.

So i personally think that those guys invented an electric motor bicycle that uses 2 times less energy than an ordinary one.. thats all..
but again.. I could be wrong  :P

Luc

PS: they won the prize with it.. because it has probably a very low energy consumption...
Agree.
If here be selfrunning bicycle, then in all word say about it.
Here probarly translation errors or not understanding errors, that they students wants to say.
With that small tires and how fast he riding in video, not seems, that this bike, can run 60 km\h. Students probarly say 60 km distance. But I think, that they not meashure that distance, but gues, so in reality it is much smaller. :) ;)

MenofFather

Quote from: Void on May 11, 2015, 08:48:22 PM
Notice that the students said they have gone five months without discharging the battery... 
[/font]
Maybe they only make 5 minutes in every month riding? Need known that distance they run in this five moths?

QuoteIt seems to be that some sort of dynamo (generator) charges the super caps which is supposed to keep the battery charged.
Normally that wouldn't be self sustaining, so how??? :)
Maybe dinamo with supercaps have eficienty about 200 precents?