Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capacitor discharge circuit. Make and Break positive side

Started by nathanj99, May 20, 2015, 04:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanj99

Hi,

I am after a capacitor discharge circuit that will make and break the positive side of the circuit. There is one in the bedini sg intermediate handbook, but it is using NPN Transistors. I was after one was perhapse using MOSFETS's. Any ideas? What i am trying to achive is using the force that is created when the main drive coils are turned off and then feeding that back to give the drive coils one final push on the magnets.

thanks

Nathan

MarkE

Quote from: nathanj99 on May 20, 2015, 04:50:01 PM
Hi,

I am after a capacitor discharge circuit that will make and break the positive side of the circuit. There is one in the bedini sg intermediate handbook, but it is using NPN Transistors. I was after one was perhapse using MOSFETS's. Any ideas? What i am trying to achive is using the force that is created when the main drive coils are turned off and then feeding that back to give the drive coils one final push on the magnets.

thanks

Nathan
Google "High side switch".

nathanj99

Thanks Mark! I have googled it but I have not yet found anything I think I can use. Can anybody point me in the direction of a circuit diagram? This is above me, so im trying to learn as I go along.
Thank you.

Dave45

Hey Nathan if your just starting out study boost convertors and buck convertors to get the basics.

Mark and others are very helpful in this region, there are tested circuits out there.

google is your friend here.

Dave45

A boost convertor will charge the cap then a buck setup will dump the cap into a load whether it be resistive or inductive, but igbt's may be your best option.

A tested and tried circuit like this may be hard to find.

Ive designed the circuit but never tested it, I'll post it later.