Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bearing motor

Started by tinman, May 28, 2015, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Im sure most of you have seen one,but how many here know how it work's?

Well it's time we found the answer ;)
Most seem to think that the heat generated within the balls of the bearing race,distort the balls shape into an elliptical shape,and cause rotation. But i dont think they have given much thought to this conclusion. If you stop and think about how fast each ball is actually spining,then there is just not enough time for them to change shape that fast-->remember,each ball will do about 10 rotations to each rotation of the shaft. And then there is the fact that in the average bearing race there is 10 to 12 balls. Each of these balls could carry a whole lot of current befor it got even close to glowing red-and there is 10 of them to carry the current.

Below is a video,and here you will see two copper wires on the base that carry the current to the bearings from the conection terminals. So we are expected to believe these two copper wires can carry enough current as to be able to heat 10(high temperature hardened steel balls to the point where they will distort enough to produce enough torque to spin that flywheel up that fast ::)

My belief is that magnetic fields are at play here,and i think it's time we found out for sure. Some might think-whats the point?,but think about it for a while. This motor/device can rotate in either direction on either a DC or AC current,so what kind of magnetic field would allow it's force to be governed by an initial spin?.

I would think right from the start that there will be a large magnetic field around the shaft of the device that is carrying all that current to the other bearing race. I would also think that there would be magnetic fields produced by each one of the four single turn coils(the inner and outer bearing race housings). If this is the case,what would the rotating balls within the housings do to those magnetic fields-->which i might add,would be at right angles to the field produced by the shaft.

Anyway,i built one of these many years ago,and never gave it much thought. But i now realise what significance this could have if it is magnetic fields at play here. Would this offer some sort of proof to the SEG,but opperating in reverse?.

On with the build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7LOF1GZpdo

Magluvin

Seems to have a lot of torque.  Its odd that current runs through one bearing opposite of the other but both drive the same direction.  Makes me think that the wires could be just connected the the ends of the axle and give it a spin.  Other than that, the balls rotating with current through them must be altering the fields they produce, setting up a continuous push pull field orientation.  But for it to be able to spin either direction regardless of the current direction is the puzzle.

Mags

tinman

Glad you popped in Mag's,i was hoping you would.
Here is the first run with the bearing motor.
It dosnt seem to go to well at all on 30 amp's  I have a feeling that it is the aluminum pully upsetting the magnetic fields some how  I also found it odd that the pully got warmer than the bearing housings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkrJ_uI9nWs

tinman

New transformer built and tested for the experimenting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=916Iy1sZCrE

tinman

In this video,we find something quite interesting.
Also it seems that if to much current is applied,then the motor actually slows down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIP_ip0iUjs