Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MY PATENTED DEVICE DOES NOT WORK!

Started by mr2, May 29, 2015, 06:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATOM1

The quantum effects of electron coherence in an alignment of high harmonic resistance over a point of charge and discharge can fall out off the ohms law and into a new law and one where time it self creates energy  ! To many time we use the water bucket to measure with ! Our minds are moulded to an old way of thinking . We forget the universe was made from nothing and time these two components hardly ever are included ????????

I have had many experiments over the years that show a time delay as the cause of an OU result but not with normal resisters or standard set ups for cap banks ! I all ways use harmonics in the formulas and low to high resistance and now square laws to convert micro farads into electron capacitance .. To me if the point of the beginning of the universe was smaller than an electron than even a capacitor can store many times its normal power.

quantum events of strangeness is what I look for and totally avoid all other research ! Christ feed 500 people from one small basket and I have to say it does seem possible to do the same with a capacitor ....

An electron is a strange thing it is never in the same place its always hoping in and out of time and space , This it self is something beyond the normal rules for electrical mathematics ,  to many times push and pull the electron around but when we let it jump in the way it likes to move than sometimes we get far more than we expected .....

From nothing came everything , but what if everything is a lot less than what we expected and there is only one electron in the universe and being shared , it would fit its quantum profile and is in more than one way possible.... We  also tend to think we know it all done it all and expect the same out come every time we do something yet there is other avenues to explore where there are rewards beyond our imagination..........

Look again

ATOM1

mr2

Sorry.. I forgot about this thread.

ATOM1 is wasted. Quantum effects of what?

You have a "battery" bucket with 100 L water.
Your "resistor" is a hose with diameter 2 cm.
Your capacitor is a bucket with capacity 2 L.

You will always have the 100 liters as the start... the hose will restrict the flow. The "capacitor" will ONLY contain 2L at max. Then the flow will stop.
If you have a impeller in the hose, you produce energy. ALWAYS the same amount of water to fill the "capacitor".

When you then use the water in the "capacitor" to flow thru the same hose, you make the same energy again, with the same water, the same volume, and the same energy as when the "capacitor" is charged.
Hence; 2L water have passed a generator, making double energy.

Some say; You loose energy when charging a capacitor.
No.
You have a closed circuit. Charging a 2Watt capacitor, is using the 2W. Not 3... not 4. Because; How would the extra watts pass the capacitor max capacity?

mr2

About capacitors and the loss of energy charging it (the capacitor paradox)
You charge a 1W capacitor. The electrons goes from the negative of battery, to negative of capacitor.
The capacitor send 1W of electrons from the positive side of the capacitor to the battery.

Battery have lost 1W. The capacitor have 1W at the positive side, and -1W at the negative side making the difference 2W.
That will be the rated level of this capacitor of 2W.
Half the energy would be "lost".

TinselKoala

Capacitors are not rated in Watts and neither are batteries. The Watt is NOT a unit of energy, it is a unit of POWER. You must understand the difference. A Watt is one Joule of energy per second. That is, one Joule of ENERGY passing your point of measurement in one second. If you have that same one Joule of energy passing your measurement point in 0.1 second, you have 10 Watts of power. If it passes in 0.01 second, you have 100 Watts of power. One Joule of energy can represent megawatts of power if it happens in a short enough time interval (a microsecond or less).

A Joule, on the other hand, is one Watt-second. One Watt of power, sustained for a period of one second, requires one Joule of energy. And so on.

Voltage is not energy, current is not energy, power is not energy. Only _energy_ is the conserved quantity among these variables.

Hoppy

Quote from: ATOM1 on June 13, 2015, 10:29:03 PM
The quantum effects of electron coherence in an alignment of high harmonic resistance over a point of charge and discharge can fall out off the ohms law and into a new law and one where time it self creates energy  ! To many time we use the water bucket to measure with ! Our minds are moulded to an old way of thinking . We forget the universe was made from nothing and time these two components hardly ever are included ??? ??? ??

I have had many experiments over the years that show a time delay as the cause of an OU result but not with normal resisters or standard set ups for cap banks ! I all ways use harmonics in the formulas and low to high resistance and now square laws to convert micro farads into electron capacitance .. To me if the point of the beginning of the universe was smaller than an electron than even a capacitor can store many times its normal power.

quantum events of strangeness is what I look for and totally avoid all other research ! Christ feed 500 people from one small basket and I have to say it does seem possible to do the same with a capacitor ....

An electron is a strange thing it is never in the same place its always hoping in and out of time and space , This it self is something beyond the normal rules for electrical mathematics ,  to many times push and pull the electron around but when we let it jump in the way it likes to move than sometimes we get far more than we expected .....

From nothing came everything , but what if everything is a lot less than what we expected and there is only one electron in the universe and being shared , it would fit its quantum profile and is in more than one way possible.... We  also tend to think we know it all done it all and expect the same out come every time we do something yet there is other avenues to explore where there are rewards beyond our imagination..........

Look again

ATOM1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2nI_3VBEtA