Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Elementary Physics Revisited

Started by nilrehob, June 02, 2015, 04:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nilrehob

Quote from: gyulasun on November 21, 2015, 04:53:17 PM
Hi Hob,

Thanks for the paper, interesting read. I have not seen such conclusion as the amount of copper determines the force per power ratio, it includes more things than the length of the wire, this latter was known of course as the more turns (i.e the higher inductance), the more force.

Would like to read your opinion on the following winding method I think I read it from member wattsup long time ago.
It involves a multilayer coil, say when the first layer is finished, you do not continue the winding backwards to make the second layer but you bring back the wire straight to and above the start of the first layer and you make the second layer in the same winding direction as the first layer was wound. Then finishing the second layer, you bring back the wire straight again to and above the start of the second layer and make the third layer in the same winding direction as the second (and of course the first) layer was.  And so on and on with the rest of the layers if needed. No any other special requirement on the shape, sizes etc of the coil wound this way was mentioned.
Can you judge whether there would be any advantage in using such winding method? I have not tested this, just occured to me that you or your colleague may have some info on this, or just a gut feeling?  8)

Thanks,
Gyula

My gut feeling is that directional-winded coils does not matter if used as an electromagnet, but if you pulse it i'm sure it makes a difference. Im pretty confident the original equation F = ... Nˆ2 Iˆ2 A holds. I have just rearranged it trying to make real world sense to it.

/Hob

gyulasun

Hi Hob,

Okay, thanks for your answer.

Gyula

nilrehob

Minor changes to paper 1-4,
paper 5 had the experiment redone with more coils.

/Hob

nilrehob

There is a new version of paper 5 out with added sections.
Paper 1-4 have only minor changes.
You find them at:
https://sites.google.com/site/nilrehob/home/elementary-physics

If anyone would like to help with spelling, grammar, wording, content, whatever,
please go to github and contribute:
https://github.com/boherlin/elementary-physics

We have also made a bitcoin-account for donations.
But we're not sure its working, no donations yet..
If anyone could send a tiny-weeny satoshi we would be thrilled.
Account number at the end of the papers.

/Hob

nilrehob

Ouch, fixed a big error in ch 5, another version is out,
interesting how some errors only get caught after it gets public.

/Hob