Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ground Energy Extraction (GndNrgEx)

Started by radiant_one, June 11, 2015, 10:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: radiant_one on August 19, 2015, 11:28:46 PM
Thanks for sharing these videos. They were highly relevant to the topic of extracting energy from the ground!

I did a replication of your setup and of course referenced your prior video. See 'Convert HV to mains voltage via water capacitor, double arc and ground wire' 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSVIqUlAdYY

I think it is a concept worth developing further. If anyone has been down this road and knows how to ramp this up please comment.

Until then...no overunity performance is suggested or implied.

Hi radiant_one,

thanks for sharing your very clear to understand and clean experiment. The water capacitor is a very cool thing!

I would say to properly charge a 12vdc battery your battery charger output voltage would be regulated somewhere around 14.5 to 14.7vdc
So your input power is in the 18.5 Watts range.

I noticed the Ferrite of your Flyback seems to be cracked. Would this not affect the efficiency?

Thanks for sharing your experiments

Luc

pomodoro

Radiant one, there is an old video with Dollard and some other legends, who discovered an attracting force from a light globe that was lit by a tesla coil receiver. They placed a paper card on a string near the lamp, and found that it was attracted to the lamp, although there was no electrostatic charge on the lamp. How about you dangle something like that near the lamp and the water capacitor to see if that shockwave you felt does something to the paper. Good video!

pomodoro

Here is the video, start watching at 20:00 to see the 'force' I'm talking about.  It uses a piece of copper foil, not paper as I previously thought.
The demonstration damn cool, I wish someone could replicate this part of their experiment. It seems to show a force from the HF powered light bulb that feels like a push to a human, but pulls in metallic objects. It doesn't seem to be of magnetic origin since copper is not attracted to a magnet.  I don't know of any scientific explanation for this. They seem to have shown that electrostatics is not responsible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFa-IymyWHM

radiant_one

Quote from: pomodoro on August 20, 2015, 07:42:48 AM
Here is the video, start watching at 20:00 to see the 'force' I'm talking about.  It uses a piece of copper foil, not paper as I previously thought.
The demonstration damn cool, I wish someone could replicate this part of their experiment. It seems to show a force from the HF powered light bulb that feels like a push to a human, but pulls in metallic objects. It doesn't seem to be of magnetic origin since copper is not attracted to a magnet.  I don't know of any scientific explanation for this. They seem to have shown that electrostatics is not responsible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFa-IymyWHM

I tried as you suggested, seeing if copper foil suspended from clear tape is attracted to the light bulb in my recent experiment (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSVIqUlAdYY)

Yes it is but the effect is much weaker in my setup than Eric Dollard shows. Still I'm sure his setup was consuming way more than 13watts input!!  Turns out my battery charger is on the way out and is only putting out 11.88v unloaded and 10.33v when bulb is brightest. I need a new battery charger.

pomodoro

That is interesting. About the spark gaps, are two really necessary? What happens if you short the glass gap and just use the screw driver?