Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ground Energy Extraction (GndNrgEx)

Started by radiant_one, June 11, 2015, 10:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kL8ys8m0-4

Above is my video lighting a 40" floro tube from the ground using no power supply other than the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fV-xjRy3I4

Above is a smaller 18" tube lit the same way from the ground only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLzdHRovnbo

Above is 200 leds lit from the ground only.  I have since done 400 leds the same way.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Void

Quote from: Hoppy on June 28, 2015, 11:10:24 AM
radiant_one,
Do the LED's light without the earth rod and with the LED chain connected directly back to the circuit ground line?

I have suggested a couple of times that radiant_one try connecting a long heavier gauge wire that is not grounded
at its far end, in place of his ground wire, but radiant_one seems to have just ignored this suggestion so far. I am pretty sure the LEDs
will still light with just a long ungrounded wire attached in place of the ground wire, although maybe not quite as bright as with the grounded wire.
I think it is all a matter of adding a suitable amount of capacitance to the end of the LEDs for the circuit to resonate against. I guess radiant_one won't try it
because he doesn't really want to put his theory about energy from the ground for his circuit to a test that might indicate otherwise. ;)
All the best...

radiant_one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LkbYBLM4Dc

This is video 5 in a series which investigates the possibility of  the extraction of energy from the ground. This video investigates aspects of connecting the circuit (see video 2) to the ground.

The video also demonstrates the suggested use of a heavier wire instead of the earth. The other suggestion to try using the power supply negative as a ground creates a direct DC path which quickly damages the components.

fyi - It appears my access to this forum was recently blocked for an extended period (see attached image). If I stop posting here in the future then such blocking may have become permanent.

Void

Quote from: radiant_one on June 29, 2015, 11:10:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LkbYBLM4Dc

This is video 5 in a series which investigates the possibility of  the extraction of energy from the ground. This video investigates aspects of connecting the circuit (see video 2) to the ground.

The video also demonstrates the suggested use of a heavier wire instead of the earth. The other suggestion to try using the power supply negative as a ground creates a direct DC path which quickly damages the components.

fyi - It appears my access to this forum was recently blocked for an extended period (see attached image). If I stop posting here in the future then such blocking may have become permanent.

Hi radiant_one. Don't worry about the permission denied messages from this website. This website has had intermittent issues like that for quite some time.
I was getting the exact same error messages when I tried to connect yesterday. Maybe some administration or maintenance was being
conducted on this website at the time, or the website was just having issues.

Nice video. I would interpret the results a little differently than you, although I am not saying that I think my
interpretation is necessarily all correct, but I have tested with similar setups and based on my measurements the
power being drawn from the supply always appears to account for the amount of power dissipating in the LEDs.

The length of wire you connected in your video was not very long. In my own experiments, the wire gauge doesn't have to
be quite so heavy, but you should extend the virtual ground wire out to a length of about 20 or 30 feet or so to get better
results. I have found that even a 30 or 40 feet or so length of wire rolled up in a roll of about 1 foot diameter will work pretty well
to add a suitable amount of capacitance. As I have shown with my test with two LEDs with one end of the LEDs connected to just a short clip lead,
you can get LEDs to light with very little capacitance attached to them, but connecting to something with higher capacitance
such as a long heavier gauge wire, or a large block of conductive metal, or even when connected to a person's body can
work as well or almost as well as an actual earth ground connection. You may have to adjust the operating frequency to get best results
for a given amount of capacitance attached to the end of the LEDs.

A direct connection to earth ground appears to just provide a higher capacitance than a length of wire or a person's body. Since you are dealing
with an AC signal, as based on my tests there is a degree of resonance occurring, if you put a diode in between the LEDs and your capacitance source
such as a wire or whatever, then it will restrict or reduce the AC resonance occuring between the LED and wire. Resonance is typically an AC phenomenon in regards to
electrical circuits. So there is a different way to interpret what is occurring in the circuit without having to consider energy from the ground.
The fact that the LEDs will light about the same with various types of capacitance added to the end of the LEDs whether earth grounded or not
does seem to indicate that what is happening is not dependent on a direct earth ground connection to gain electrons from the ground or whatever.

All the best...

ATOM1

Its a US GOVERNMENT BACKED FRONT !!! I sent in my unified field oscillator and they sent me an email telling me they had to had it over to there government and now block all my schematics !

WHAT DO WE DO ????

GROUND ENERGY WORKS !!!!

ATOM1