Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ground Energy Extraction (GndNrgEx)

Started by radiant_one, June 11, 2015, 10:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on August 24, 2015, 08:05:22 PM
Hi  Radiant_one,
I will like to do my own personal opinion about the subject of green color that you observe .

I do some tests with the same result green effect and is not a effect of cooper of wires, because i able to control  to show green or violet like you did when you approach the arc.

This is a logical fallacy. The proper control experiment is to compare different electrode _materials_ under the _same_ conditions of arcing.

The green color is caused  when  a charged particle, most commonly an electron, travels through a dielectric (electrically polarizable) medium with a speed greater than that at which light would otherwise propagate in the same medium.

the green color is not green actually but blue, but our eye only can capture the green color.   
Edwin Gray observe the same effect in their circuit combining "cold" electricity with high voltage .

As a charged particle travels, it disrupts the local electromagnetic field in its medium. In particular, the medium becomes electrically polarized by the particle's electric field.
If the particle travels slowly, then the disturbance elastically relaxes back to mechanical equilibrium as the particle passes.
When the particle is travelling fast enough, however, the limited response speed of the medium means that a disturbance is left in the wake of the particle, and the energy contained in this disturbance radiates as a coherent shockwave that show the green color .

Good luck to your work

Let's see someone produce a "green arc" when there is no copper involved in the electrodes producing the arc.

Quotethe green color is not green actually but blue, but our eye only can capture the green color. 

That gets a ROFL for sure.  Can you support your claim with a spectrogram or two? Of course you cannot.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 24, 2015, 08:28:33 PM
Let's see someone produce a "green arc" when there is no copper involved in the electrodes producing the arc.

That gets a ROFL for sure.  Can you support your claim with a spectrogram or two? Of course you cannot.

Hi ,
Actually i give a opinion about this subject , and is naturally only one more opinion in a ocean of words like is normally in that kind of forum .
Is not supposed to be a claim because this was study in laboratory in 1959 and the the man that conduct that study have been awarded with a novel but ok , i can survive with the cynicism of your words .
I dont have a spectrogram , to you sorry .

NickZ

That's easy to test, just use any other metal besides copper, like carbon for the electrodes, and there will probably be no green stream. Green, or greenish/blue is the color of copper burning. But, does it really matter? Normally, the green color indicates burning, so won't the same thing happen to the bulbs, causing them to burn out, as well.  Or not? 
  HV is not very suitable for lighting up incandescent bulbs, long term, as they won't work for long. The same thing goes with ungutted CFL or LED bulbs. Mine last about one minute... and another one bites the dust, goes up in smoke, etz.

Nelson:  You wrote, "As a charged particle travels, it disrupts the local electromagnetic field in its medium. In particular, the medium becomes electrically polarized by the particle's electric field."

The medium becoming "polarized" by the combined field effects, does seem logical, but, what does that actually mean? To become "polarized", in fact?  Or, more importantly, just how to put that polarization effect into practice?

GeoFusion

Hi guyz,

;) Radiant_one and Nelson
Check out the posted picture I uploaded,
It seems to have something similair to the ground system i'm working on and your replication Radiant_one.
Seems to have a feed back or a injection of 230V. See that the Choke near the load is important,
might be protecting inverter or something els.
This is worth trying in many ways. as we can see it's drivin by 2 Thyristors for pulsation, I wonder how this one will do.
the HV transformer we could place a Flyback for the test. as how I did. it's thoughts I am having on this :).
Anything that can variate the system to able to do something useful with it is welcome.
So let's see.

Nickz
"polarized"  having one direction of attraction, goes within one side flow within fields.
It will pull or repel, a force of energy around it depending coiling directions, types of mediums and types of drivin pulses and freq.

cheerz~