Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

130 years old secret , your Pole transformer

Started by clearchrome, June 12, 2015, 07:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clearchrome

Hi,

I ve come across this Canadien made video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkd-CVrX8E

The guy in the video called Gerard Morin is stating that your standard pole transformers is wired in a way that it creates free energy on its own.

The power utility only provides 10% of the energy while the transformer will gather 90% of its cold energy (radiant)
from the environment heat. Will amplify the energy.

It look very promising and real.

He says that a Tesla secret patent that has been hidden to us for over 130 years ....and the fact thats its been on plain site in front of our faces ... it makes it less likely for us to see it has a secret.

He showed us an simple experiment to prove that cold energy is created.

Personally I really want to beleive him, but I need numbers .... specially when he uses heating unit as a load.
But he says radiant energy can t be measured with a meter...

In my opinion, testing a Heating Radiator is the worse load you can put because there is no way to tell how much power is going inside the unit without using a meter. He did not even provide the precice voltage input ...all based on suppositions.
The elements inside the radiator can be burned out and we would not even know.

I really beleive that cold energy is created because he proves that there is a significant temperature drop.

What do you think? Do you beleive this guy, i need your opinion.[/size]

clearchrome

To prove him right, I would need someone with a thermal camera at night and record a pole power transformer to see if the temperature drop can be seen.
It would have to be a dual transformer setup on the same pole as in its experiment.

There is a compagny called FLIR ONE that sells a camera for iPhone that work very well , long range...see link below
http://www.flir.com/flirone/, its only in the 200-300$ price range and only works with iphone 5.

That would be a nice starting point for investigating his claim.

tinman

This dead horse has already been flogged.
Please place in garbage bin.

FatBird

@ ClearChrome

Personally, I have watched Morin's video & I DO BELIEVE it is HONEST Working Overunity.

However, there are certain Trolls here that BELITTLE videos like that, so you will see a LOT
of negative comments about it.  The bottom line is that you need to judge for yourself if it
is true & NOT believe the NEGATIVE Trolls.  Most of the Trolls here wouldn't recognize
Overunity if it bit them in the rear.  LOL
                                                                                                                                                               .

pomodoro

Please don't waste money or time on this dickhead. Although a small group of followers on another forum have tried hard to replicate his pole transformer experiment, with no success, he is not helping them out , but keeps rambling on the thread about some new project of his. I doubt he is a fake, he is just a mad freak  after some attention and wasting our time.