Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally magnetic heater DIY for FREE

Started by dakanadaka, July 12, 2015, 09:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakanadaka

As long as I saw the frequency is something that could bring overunity... As start I found very interesting the chladni plate and cymatics and vortex coil all working with frequency so maybe the rotation frequency of motor could be solution to gain overunity or better results, but of course then we are going into the beter motor design to use less elecrticity.

I think we all saw the qeg, maybe that could be solution? But again then it is not making better this kind of heater... But only combination of using engine....

MarkE

Quote from: dakanadaka on July 13, 2015, 08:01:03 AM
Do you mean these guys: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_-DUKQ4Uw ?

And what about this solution:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5llLsfZYXw does anyone knows how to build this one?
Yes, Griggs is the guy behind hydrodynamics now proven under unity water heater.  Griggs and many observers fooled themselves by plugging the wrong numbers into their equations.  Hall Puthoff of Earth Tech International figrued out the mistake over ten years ago and published a paper on it.

MarkE

Quote from: dakanadaka on July 13, 2015, 08:09:29 AM
As long as I saw the frequency is something that could bring overunity... As start I found very interesting the chladni plate and cymatics and vortex coil all working with frequency so maybe the rotation frequency of motor could be solution to gain overunity or better results, but of course then we are going into the beter motor design to use less elecrticity.

I think we all saw the qeg, maybe that could be solution? But again then it is not making better this kind of heater... But only combination of using engine....
I am sorry but that is all so much nonsense.

forest

MarkE

I have resistive heater 2000W for 230AC 50hz current. Can I power it by pure DC if I know the resistance of heater ?    Any problems ? Do you know if somebody tested the solution of such heater immersed in water to eliminate the sludge of minerals on heater surface ? Like for example high frequency impulses send sometime to the heater maybe ?   If I can power it by pure DC then if I connect negative of DC to the stainless steel container of heater and the negative electrode and all to the grounded rod and I will be checking  the current to the heaters the it would be reletively safe ? What do you think ?

MarkE

Quote from: forest on July 14, 2015, 03:41:26 AM
MarkE

I have resistive heater 2000W for 230AC 50hz current. Can I power it by pure DC if I know the resistance of heater ? 
You can power it with 230VDC.  That would be 0.71X the voltage you would have if you applied 230AC full-wave rectified into a capacitor.  You could get close by half-wave rectifying 230VAC.
QuoteAny problems ? Do you know if somebody tested the solution of such heater immersed in water to eliminate the sludge of minerals on heater surface ? Like for example high frequency impulses send sometime to the heater maybe ?   If I can power it by pure DC then if I connect negative of DC to the stainless steel container of heater and the negative electrode and all to the grounded rod and I will be checking  the current to the heaters the it would be reletively safe ? What do you think ?
DO NOT CONNECT THE HEATER CASE TO ANY POTENTIAL OTHER THAN EARTH.  That includes leads that are intended to be at earth potential but may become disconnected from earth due to corrosion, human error, etc.  If you want to connect one side of the heater element to earth do that with a separate dedicated lead at the power supply output to earth.  But absolutely maintain the insulation between the heater element connections and the local safety ground bonding of the element case.  This may not seem intuitive, but it is essential.  You want to guard with your life (in a very real sense) against any possibility of a wiring failure electrifying the water in the heater.  If you electrify the water in your heater, then you can get electrocuted at any of your faucets or in the bath or shower.