Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Successful Rotation of Axially Magnetized Magnet on its Axis (Faraday's Paradox)

Started by gravityblock, July 22, 2015, 09:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

This post is in response to Scotty's demonstration that the field doesn't rotate with the magnet.  Scotty's demo failed to show the true nature of the magnetic field due to several reasons:  1.)  Scotty used weak and heavy ceramic magnets.  2.)  Scotty used ring magnets instead of disc magnets.  3.)  Scotty placed the bottom stationary ceramic magnet on ball bearings which introduced additional friction and resistant forces.

This experiment and video shows the field moves with it's source (rotates with the magnet).  The field of a rotating magnet and the field of a stationary magnet becomes twisted and stretched when they're connected.   We must remember that the field lines can't cross each other.  When the field lines between the rotating and stationary magnet becomes twisted to the point where the field lines are about to cross or touch each other, then the field lines will disconnect.  This continuous disconnection/reconnection of the field lines causes the stationary magnet not to rotate and is the main reason of the failed demo by Scotty.  In other words, the rotating field lines of the rotating ceramic magnet are to weak to rotate the mass of the heavy ceramic magnets with the additional resistant forces of the ball bearings and causes the field lines to become twisted and stretched to the point where they disconnect.

In my experiment, I used two strong neo disc magnets which has a much higher field strength to weight ratio than the weak and heavy ceramic magnets.  I eliminated most of the frictional force of the ball bearings by slightly levitating the stationary magnet off the floor (reducing most of the friction).  I did an additional experiment and video which shows a wobble of the magnet at low rpm's and no wobble at higher rpm's.  The wobble is due to the field lines intermittently disconnecting and untwisting.  The wobble is not caused by a non-uniform field, or by irregularities in the field such as field strength, or by magnets being magnetized slightly off center, or by Mr. Hand, etc.  At higher rpm's, the field lines continuously disconnect and reconnect at a rate where they don't have time to become untwisted, thus there is no wobble.

Here's a crude video showing what I mean by the field lines becoming twisted as the field of one magnet is rotating while the field of another magnet is stationary.

Gravock 

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

I did another experiment and video showing non-uniformities in the field isn't responsible for the rotation of the magnet on its magnetic axis.  I attached smaller neo magnets on one half of the larger magnets to create a non-uniform field and placed the bottom magnet on ball bearings as Scotty did.  As with Scotty's experiment, there was no rotation of the magnet (it doesn't even try to rotate).  Also note, as we increase the rpm of the magnet attached to the drill, we also increase the wobble (the drill is shaking like crazy)..........which is the exact opposite of what we observe in the previous experiments where the wobble goes away at the higher rpm's in a uniform field.  The wobble is so great, that youtube asked if I wanted to stabilize the video due to the shakiness (picture attached below).  If portions of the field that is non-uniform rotate with the magnet, then so does the portions of the field that is uniform.  I have said this many times, and it falls on deaf ears.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.