Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Odd and unusual Laws and troubling times for FE research

Started by ramset, July 25, 2015, 07:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on July 25, 2015, 09:30:48 PM
So you think that now revoked regulation when it was in effect supports the conspiracy theory that Ramset alleges?  Do you think that it made contact with extraterrestrials illegal as Ramset alleges?

Yes, I think the now reserved regulation when it was in effect supported the statements made by Dr. Brian T. Clifford at a press conference in 1982 as posted by Ramset.  I'm also in agreement with Dr. Clifford that it made contact with extraterrestrials illegal.  I also agree that this law violated the Constitution.

A snippet of section 1211:

3.)  Determine that a particular person property animal or other form of life or matter whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed and quarantine such person property animal or other form of life or matter whatever.  The quarantine may be based only on a determination with or without the benefit of a hearing that there is probable cause to believe that such person property animal or other form of life or matter whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on July 25, 2015, 11:18:05 PM
Yes, I think the now reserved regulation when it was in effect supported the statements made by Dr. Brian T. Clifford at a press conference in 1982 as posted by Ramset.
How so given that the regulation never made contact with aliens illegal, and that the statute had not been in effect for over five years when Clifford allegedly made his comments?
QuoteI'm also in agreement with Dr. Clifford that it made contact with extraterrestrials illegal.  I also agree that this law violated the Constitution.
Then kindly point to the language you assert makes contact with extraterretrials illegal.

A snippet of section 1211:

3.)  Determine that a particular person property animal or other form of life or matter whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed and quarantine such person property animal or other form of life or matter whatever.  The quarantine may be based only on a determination with or without the benefit of a hearing that there is probable cause to believe that such person property animal or other form of life or matter whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed.

Gravock
Yes, so what?  Where does it state that such contact is prohibited in any way?

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on July 25, 2015, 11:41:35 PM
How so given that the regulation never made contact with aliens illegal, and that the statute had not been in effect for over five years when Clifford allegedly made his comments?Then kindly point to the language you assert makes contact with extraterretrials illegal.Yes, so what?  Where does it state that such contact is prohibited in any way?

NASA ended the lunar quarantine 5 years prior, which was always at NASA's discretion according to 1211.  However, section 1211 remained written into law until 1991.  NASA, the Department of Health, Welfare, or the Department of Agriculture could quarantine anyone or anything at their discretion according to section 1211, and without a hearing to show probable cause of being extra-terrestrially exposed at any time prior to 1991 (National Security).  Other governmental agencies, besides NASA, had the authority to quarantine an extra-terrestrially exposed person or object under section 1211.

A violation of section 1211 could result in a fine up to $5000 and 1 year imprisonment, or both.   At the earliest practical time, each person who is quarantined shall be given a reasonable opportunity to communicate by telephone with legal counsel or other persons of his choice.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MagnaProp

Will they imprison Stephen Hawking for setting up the 100 million $ reward for discovering alien life? Can we be sure he hasn't been contacted already? I seem to recall that Tesla believed his parents were aliens or something. They didn't lock him up but the government sure found a way to essentially imprison him by having him die a poor man in a hotel where he couldn't prosper from his creativity and knowledge. But they made darn sure to swoop in and take all his notes the moment he died. Nice of them to look out for him like that. Like vultures.

What concerns me even more is how the US is able to classify patents as well, "classified" if they want to. So if you really have a great energy patent idea, chances are that it'll never see the light of day if you don't want to go to jail. 

Edward Leedskalnin mentions in his book for us not to try to build a generator with his idea because he has already filed for a patent. I have never been able to find that patent.

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on July 26, 2015, 12:35:43 AM
NASA ended the lunar quarantine 5 years prior, which was always at NASA's discretion according to 1211.  However, section 1211 remained written into law until 1991.  NASA, the Department of Health, Welfare, or the Department of Agriculture could quarantine anyone or anything at their discretion according to section 1211, and without a hearing to show probable cause of being extra-terrestrially exposed at any time prior to 1991 (National Security).  Other governmental agencies, besides NASA, had the authority to quarantine an extra-terrestrially exposed person or object under section 1211.

A violation of section 1211 could result in a fine up to $5000 and 1 year imprisonment, or both.   At the earliest practical time, each person who is quarantined shall be given a reasonable opportunity to communicate by telephone with legal counsel or other persons of his choice.

Gravock
You have in multiple attempts completely failed to support Ramset's assertions.  You have not shown where in the statute it made contact with aliens illegal.  That's because it never did.  The sections you have quoted do not show anywhere that when the statute was in force that contact with aliens was illegal.  The statute is entirely enclosed by its intent to ensure that anyone who does contact matter from beyond earth does not inadvertently expose the earth to some horrific microbe or virus.