Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Don smith generator plans?? Scam or true?

Started by magnetman12003, July 27, 2015, 05:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

I saw for $27 dollars you could buy a complete set of plans to build a Don smith generator has a complete
Set of instructions and part list.  Anyone can build this very inexpensive under $100 to make?

Is this some type of scam?

TinselKoala

If they claim as part of the sales pitch that the plans will enable you to make a Free Energy/Overunity device, then yes, it's a scam. If it's an "experimenter's kit" with no claims or warranties express or implied, your results may vary, the results quoted are not typical... then no, it's not a scam, just a trap for the unwary.

But hey, it's cheap. Why don't you go ahead and buy it and build it, and let's see what happens.

FatBird

@ magnetman12003

Please post how we can see the advertisement for $27

Thanks.
                                                                                                                   .

magnetman12003

Ok here is the webpage.  he asks $49 at first but when you leave without buying the price drops.

http://topmagneticgenerator.com/
http://topmagneticgenerator.com/Blog/magnetic-generator-videos.html

What do you all think?

Tom

padova

It's so fake.
It's not Don Smith's magnetic generator but Resonant  device , and it's well known that some
principles of his technology were never revealed to the public if I'm not wrong.

This guy is after the money of average persons.

regards