Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aug 15-16 Quantum Energy Tesla Technology Free Energy of the Future Convention

Started by rickfriedrich, July 28, 2015, 09:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickfriedrich

Oh go away Troll man! You're such a joke. I think everyone knows what overunity means by now. Maybe you don't I guess.

Quote from: MarkE on July 30, 2015, 01:00:32 AM
It is neither surprising nor encouraging that Mr. Freidrich declines to specify what he means by "overunity systems".  There are many people who want to tinker aroud with motors or other gadgets hoping to make a discovery.  If they enjoy themselves good.  If they learn something then that's better.  It's the charlatans who make false claims to sell media and admission tickets who I object to.  Mr. Friedrich has declined to distinguish himself from such people.  Perhaps he will reconsider.

rickfriedrich

I've said enough about charlatans and exposed so many of them. I'm tired of following what those kind of people are doing. I haven't been really watching for a few years as I have been busy doing my own things. I'm not associated with any other group or people, especially the Bedini group. I'm just working with Michael Stroh these days who is a brilliant man I have so much to learn from. This is not a money-making thing as both of us and our companies have only losses from these meetings. We are doing this for education purposes. It is fun and exciting. The people have been satisfied so far at the meetings. They have been amazed and have never seen these demonstrations before. I don't see why there is so much criticism in the USA from people like MarkE about selling tickets. People are not under pressure to come. And we have a right to charge for our expenses. It costs money to rent a building, travel, make everything, have supplies and equipment. Why is it that when people think of free energy they expect you to give them free parts, free shows, free information??? What do you want, my wallet?? I mean really. If you are not interested then you don't need to come. If you don't think we have anything then so what? But the intensity of the attacks just show that people have an agenda to try and disprove something and discourage others from believing anything. Maybe it is innocent and a reaction to dealing with charlatans in the past, or from a prejudiced set of assumptions taught in school, or maybe it is a group of people set out to stop this kind of technology from being discovered by the general population. Whatever the case, we are not crossing any lines by what we are doing and have 100 more technologies to bring out in the future. We are very excited by our research and will share it all in due time. For now we bring out some new related things every 6 months or so.

Quote from: MarkE on July 30, 2015, 01:00:32 AM
It is neither surprising nor encouraging that Mr. Freidrich declines to specify what he means by "overunity systems".  There are many people who want to tinker aroud with motors or other gadgets hoping to make a discovery.  If they enjoy themselves good.  If they learn something then that's better.  It's the charlatans who make false claims to sell media and admission tickets who I object to.  Mr. Friedrich has declined to distinguish himself from such people.  Perhaps he will reconsider.

MarkE

Quote from: rickfriedrich on July 30, 2015, 06:17:19 PM
Oh go away Troll man! You're such a joke. I think everyone knows what overunity means by now. Maybe you don't I guess.
So when someone expects one of your working "overunity systems" to produce more output energy than it consumes without running down an internal store, you will agree with that expectation?

MarkE

Quote from: rickfriedrich on July 30, 2015, 06:35:22 PM
I've said enough about charlatans and exposed so many of them. I'm tired of following what those kind of people are doing. I haven't been really watching for a few years as I have been busy doing my own things. I'm not associated with any other group or people, especially the Bedini group. I'm just working with Michael Stroh these days who is a brilliant man I have so much to learn from. This is not a money-making thing as both of us and our companies have only losses from these meetings. We are doing this for education purposes. It is fun and exciting. The people have been satisfied so far at the meetings. They have been amazed and have never seen these demonstrations before. I don't see why there is so much criticism in the USA from people like MarkE about selling tickets. People are not under pressure to come. And we have a right to charge for our expenses. It costs money to rent a building, travel, make everything, have supplies and equipment. Why is it that when people think of free energy they expect you to give them free parts, free shows, free information??? What do you want, my wallet?? I mean really. If you are not interested then you don't need to come. If you don't think we have anything then so what? But the intensity of the attacks just show that people have an agenda to try and disprove something and discourage others from believing anything. Maybe it is innocent and a reaction to dealing with charlatans in the past, or from a prejudiced set of assumptions taught in school, or maybe it is a group of people set out to stop this kind of technology from being discovered by the general population. Whatever the case, we are not crossing any lines by what we are doing and have 100 more technologies to bring out in the future. We are very excited by our research and will share it all in due time. For now we bring out some new related things every 6 months or so.
Sell all the tickets you want.  If you don't want to run afoul of the fraud statutes make sure that what you advertise is what you deliver.  I have asked you to be specific about what you are promising so that no one suffers from an unfortunate misunderstanding.

rickfriedrich

Who makes you some judge of everyone or everything?? Who is going to suffer? Why are you so playing the victim mentality?? People seriously interested in coming really have no such wonder. All you guys want is a free lunch. You want the convention to be public so you don't have to pay. You want me to prove things to you. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. My customers have long been almost the only advertisement I have ever had. They have asked for meetings and workshops so we make them available. I reach out to these forums to let people know that we are having meetings. Then you Trolls come out like mosquitoes to bite and bleed me as if I'm trying to hurt you and you are the superhero engineer that is going to save the poor people from the bad guys. I said we have overunity machines. That we are producing several different kinds of energy, including zero point. You probably have never seen a zero point energy demonstration so that would confuse you no matter what meter you had. We are demonstrating our products and future products along with a lot of information relating to this technology. More details are not necessary anymore than doing some public video conference.

Quote from: MarkE on July 30, 2015, 07:35:15 PM
Sell all the tickets you want.  If you don't want to run afoul of the fraud statutes make sure that what you advertise is what you deliver.  I have asked you to be specific about what you are promising so that no one suffers from an unfortunate misunderstanding.