Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where Is My Bloom Energy Server?

Started by gravityblock, July 28, 2015, 08:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Bloom Energy customers: eBay, Walmart, Adobe, Caltech, FedEx, Staples, The Coca Cola Company, Google, PGNE (California's largest power company), and many more.

Bloom Energy Customer Testimonials

Bloom Box: The Alternative Energy that Terrifies Obama

Bloom Box Energy secrets revealed

Is the Bloom Energy only for the government and corporate elitists?  What have I missed?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MarkE

IMO, Bloom is likely to go the way of NanoSolar.  They came on the scene with big promises and then got bogged down in the dirty and expensive business of materials technology development.  Each new private round is supposed to provide the needed capital to turn the corner to the reliable and low cost box fuel cell / co-gen unit that they promised from the start. 

What they are trying to do is very hard.  If they could really pull it off it would be a very good thing even though it is still consuming NG.  But, I suspect that the fast money VC money behind Bloom is getting impatient.  If they cannot manage an IPO in the next 24 months, I think it will get parted out for the patent portfolio to the other multinationals who have been working on SOX fuel cells for decades.

gravityblock

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on July 28, 2015, 08:55:54 PM

Is the Bloom Energy only for the government and corporate elitists?  What have I missed?

Gravock

Yes, at this time the Bloom Energy is only for the government and corporate elitists!  Below is a quote as found on the residential contact request form on Bloomenergy's website.  I guess I missed the fact that the Bloom Box current power output is far more than the individual home needs and is best suited for large commercial and industrial scale applications.

Quote from: Bloomenergy
Unfortunately, the current power output of a Bloom Box is far more than the individual home needs. Today's product is best suited for large commercial and industrial scale applications.