Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3-Dimensional Transformer

Started by d3x0r, August 02, 2015, 08:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3x0r

tinman

Lol-that was fast

OK,i left the first two parts out of the video-long and boring.
The core i made from cast iron powder,and set with two pack epoxy.
The primary and secondary are wound together(1:1) at 1 layer each dimension.

I carried out some further experiments,but will leave them for another day-as it is late here.
But the results i am getting are like no other transformer i have tested so far.

Further updates to come.

Jimboot

Quote from: tinman on August 02, 2015, 09:28:18 AM
Lol-that was fast

I carried out some further experiments,but will leave them for another day-as it is late here.
But the results i am getting are like no other transformer i have tested so far.

Further updates to come.

Thanks for the details mate interesting stuff.

d3x0r

Quote from: tinman on August 02, 2015, 09:28:18 AM
Lol-that was fast

Further updates to come.
ok so it's more like bifilar and on a core.
Made one while I waited around 1.5x1.5x1.5 inch wood block... with telephone patch cable (blue/white bifilar)
played with using center as a winding and outside as other windings... it somehow managed to translate a signal to those  even though they aren't parallel in any way...
once I saw your response reconnected all blues and all whites...
do get a good signal transfer... I have a newer signal generator, not really sure about it's input character (how much power it can generate) yet... but do get a good resonance right around 1.0Mhz without a capacitor... can add a few nanofarads and lower the frequency of resonance but then I get lower output, and of course that's much higher input power since it's on longer.  It doesn't have a pulse setting and is kind of tricky to get bias to 0 (course analog resistor settings)  and changing the amplitude changes the biasing too...

It IS interesting; need to swap it for a toroid coil.... but the few I tried had too high of resonance; and those really didn't like having capacitance....

ALVARO_CS

hello d3x0r et all,
I just posted this comment in Tinman`s YT channel:

ideas are like bubbles floating in the aether, this one just lightly grazed me in 2011, but never developed it !! http://overunity.com/6123/joule-thief/msg305125/#msg305125

I still do not have a scope so I cannot go further blindly !! . . . but very happy of Tinman catching the same bubble !! :D

cheers
Alvaro