Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Honti/Pataki Wind mill

Started by lancaIV, October 11, 2006, 08:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

The Honti/Pataki wind mill is also a vertical axis turbine,
but with more moving parts !

S
  dL

gyulasun

Hi Lanca,

I managed to find and talk to Mr Pataki only, Mr Honti's whereabouts are unknown.

Well, they both were high school students in 1995 and  Mr Pataki did not work on the wind turbine since then, after finishing high school he turned to computertechnics, he has no interests in windmills any more.

They built the wind turbine model with the help of their high school physics teacher and tested a small model in wind tunnel measurements. Mr Pataki remembers the test results showed about a 30% efficiency and this was compared to an average 10% conventional wind turbine efficiency found in a textbook back then.
Probably this is the reason the journalist of P.M. magazine wrote about the 300%...

The teacher and his two students filed a patent application on their wind engine and the number is HU862U.

Mr Pataki sent me a PDF file of Heft 2/1996 STROMTHEMEN magazine where they were also spoken of in page 6, see the article ("Mit Windrad Erfolg bei Jugendwettbewerb"). And there is also a photo of their small wind turbine model, you can see the vertical axis indeed. I attached this file below.

That is all I could help in this topic.

Regards
Gyula

lancaIV

Hello gyula,
many thanks for your work !

I saw  this photo also in the P.M.-magazine,
and know also about their HU-patent,
but it is image-less !

This "Stromthemen"-article is very critical about the potentials,
but their basic numbers are over-sophisticated=not common !
By the coast-line yearly wind mill performance average,32-50mtr. tower high,
is normally in the 27% range,
land-inside this goes down to the 10% range !

Instead a 10% p.a. conversion to reach 30% p.a. is a technical-physical success !
But this has to be approved !

Sincerely
            de Lanca