Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this a miracle or a scam?

Started by peterqv98, August 07, 2015, 08:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

What guarantee is there that all 4 bulbs are the same? One could easily duplicate what is shown in the video by simply using 2, 6V bulbs and 2, 12V bulbs, with nothing in the box except straight-through wires.

If someone really wanted to convince people that they were telling the truth, wouldn't they show swapping the bulbs around in the video? Or some other way of proving that the bulbs are really the same ratings? I certainly would.

http://www.bulbs.com/Under_10W/Automotive_Lighting/G--3_1slash2-Shape/results.aspx?Ns=P_Wattage+Sort|0

TheCell

Take 220V 24V Transformer and 4 identical 12 V Lamps and you will get the same results, as in the video. You can achieve the same results with a switching power supply.

MarkE

Quote from: TheCell on August 14, 2015, 09:26:46 AM
Take 220V 24V Transformer and 4 identical 12 V Lamps and you will get the same results, as in the video. You can achieve the same results with a switching power supply.
Oh no!  Don't reveal the secret technology of impedance matching!  You'll kill the deal these marvelous inventors have with the imaginary car manufacturers.

peterqv98

Well, well, well. What furious overunity tigers write in this forum!:) You could scare the Black Box inventors!:) Show some mercy and tolerance, please!:)
Let me repeat again that I am not an advocate of the Black box inventors. Their device only seems interesting to me and that's all.
Besides I am already absolutely sure that SoManyWires, MarkE and indegen either need to see a doctor or are agents of the Big Oil. All three of you are agents of the Big Oil, aren't you? Your bosses however made a mistake when they hired unqualified and/or sick persons like you. I will not comment your posts any more.
My respect to TinselKoala and TheCell! Dear Sirs, thank you for your qualified and professional remarks! It's a pleasure to talk with you!
To TinselKoala: Yes, you are absolutely right that there is no guarantee that the four lamps are identical as they claim. Yes, they could easily get the effect by using of two couples of bulbs that are designed for different voltages. Yes, they have to show how they are swapping the bulbs or they have to find some other way to convince people that they are telling the truth and that the bulbs are really the same rating. This is a very good advice indeed! Why don't you write to them and advise them what to do? (It seems to me that these guys are not very experienced in making clips. Because making a good clip is actually a piece of art.)
To TheCell. Would you be so polite to explain your point of view in detail, please? If you connect a bulb, which is designed for 24V, directly to a 220V AC, then this bulb will almost immediately evaporate. Besides they claim that they are using a DC source. It seems to me that it is not very probable they to use some switching power supply -- the two right lamps glow much brighter than the two left lamps and this effect as if cannot be achieved by switching power supply. In my modest opinion they are using something else. But what? (I hope that this is not a scam and there isn't simply a big battery hidden inside the Black box -- as if SoManyWires, MarkE and indegen infected me with their pathological and ill-intentioned scepticism :))     

MarkE

Quote from: peterqv98 on August 16, 2015, 09:01:19 AM
Well, well, well. What furious overunity tigers write in this forum!:) You could scare the Black Box inventors!:) Show some mercy and tolerance, please!:)
Let me repeat again that I am not an advocate of the Black box inventors. Their device only seems interesting to me and that's all.
Besides I am already absolutely sure that SoManyWires, MarkE and indegen either need to see a doctor or are agents of the Big Oil. All three of you are agents of the Big Oil, aren't you? Your bosses however made a mistake when they hired unqualified and/or sick persons like you. I will not comment your posts any more.
And yet here you are doing so.  Just as you insist that you have no material interest in promoting the foolish black box, but spend much time doing so.

My respect to TinselKoala and TheCell! Dear Sirs, thank you for your qualified and professional remarks! It's a pleasure to talk with you!
To TinselKoala: Yes, you are absolutely right that there is no guarantee that the four lamps are identical as they claim. Yes, they could easily get the effect by using of two couples of bulbs that are designed for different voltages. Yes, they have to show how they are swapping the bulbs or they have to find some other way to convince people that they are telling the truth and that the bulbs are really the same rating. This is a very good advice indeed! Why don't you write to them and advise them what to do? (It seems to me that these guys are not very experienced in making clips. Because making a good clip is actually a piece of art.)

To TheCell. Would you be so polite to explain your point of view in detail, please? If you connect a bulb, which is designed for 24V, directly to a 220V AC, then this bulb will almost immediately evaporate. Besides they claim that they are using a DC source. It seems to me that it is not very probable they to use some switching power supply -- the two right lamps glow much brighter than the two left lamps and this effect as if cannot be achieved by switching power supply. In my modest opinion they are using something else. But what? (I hope that this is not a scam and there isn't simply a big battery hidden inside the Black box -- as if SoManyWires, MarkE and indegen infected me with their pathological and ill-intentioned scepticism :))   
Consider that all that is shown is two bulbs on the left of the box and two bulbs on the right of the box and that each of the four bulbs has a connection inside the box and one connection outside the box.  The left side bulbs glow dimmer than the right side bulbs.  There are many ways that demonstration can be arranged that are completely conventional.  Since, no measurements were made that would rule out any of the conventional means of reproducing what was shown, there is no reason to believe that anything out of the ordinary is going on.