Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A high-tech energy saving device

Started by peterqv98, August 12, 2015, 08:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterqv98

Please type in Google Search the words "A HIGH-TECH ENERGY SAVING DEVICE" or look at the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAg9Jtn2r8. What is your opinion? What do you think of this machine?

MarkE

I think you are spamming by starting a new thread after people already noted that the demonstration is unimpressive.  Next time take some measurements.

peterqv98

No, I am not spamming. But you have to educate seriously yourself in the field of electrical engineering. Because your qualification is below zero.

SoManyWires

Quote from: peterqv98 on August 12, 2015, 10:40:03 AM
No, I am not spamming. But you have to educate seriously yourself in the field of electrical engineering. Because your qualification is below zero.

we are so very lucky for you to suggest that your qualifications allow for a even greater level of shared constructive knowledge above and beyond that of the person you choose to call uneducated.

in a ideal world everyone would be correct, but on earth, this just is not the case.
and if someone finds a error in judgement performed by a claimant, is it wrong to offer probable reasons and maybe even solutions to help that person achieve their best intended goals?

to a more educated level based on concisely examining the lack of proof?

lets face it, there isn't enough people that are not 'yes' people, that are willing to endure disrespect like water off a ducks back, while attempting to inform and educate in the process.
and that is often ridiculed and opposed by those without yet enough practical knowledge in order to form logical response to.
it seems true that most people do wish themselves correct, and nobody is correct all the time.
i myself like to know that when i'm wrong about something, that there are other people with much higher levels of education willing to help others for free, even if it should end up flying way over my head sometimes when they try to.

MarkE

Quote from: peterqv98 on August 12, 2015, 10:40:03 AM
LOL, wrong on both counts.