Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A sincere gentleman sharing a magnet motor build .[NDA issues??]

Started by ramset, August 26, 2015, 08:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 24, 2016, 09:39:33 PM
Yes, I have. It's an obvious fake, and not even a very good one. Take a look at the poster's other videos on his channel.

Got any more?
yes this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLO6FJVqlxatfTY0QlElqDZNK4yE4jU3z8&v=n4YD8Nvyfa4

Lidmotor

I guess the group formed a car company for investors called "Mackmobile".

Here is their first model coming out this year called the "Sincere"---if they get enough funding.

Pirate88179

Quote from: Lidmotor on May 25, 2016, 03:58:55 PM
  I guess the group formed a car company for investors called "Mackmobile".

Here is their first model coming out this year called the "Sincere"---if they get enough funding.

I was going to buy one of these cars but, it appears they only come in black...or, any other color you want...as long as it is black.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Lidmotor

I was going to buy one of these cars but, it appears they only come in black...or, any other color you want...as long as it is black.

Bill

Hey I was going to put an order in for one.  I didn't care what color it was but I couldn't get one with AC, pwr windows, and door locks.   >:(  That was a deal breaker.
   I have thought about building up a whimsical simple version of this contraption just for fun.  Of course it would have a hidden motor or a compressed air stream thrust or (the best) ----"Mr. Hand" drive unit.

Rusty

Pirate88179

Quote from: Lidmotor on May 29, 2016, 11:44:08 AM

Bill

Hey I was going to put an order in for one.  I didn't care what color it was but I couldn't get one with AC, pwr windows, and door locks.   >:(  That was a deal breaker.
   I have thought about building up a whimsical simple version of this contraption just for fun.  Of course it would have a hidden motor or a compressed air stream thrust or (the best) ----"Mr. Hand" drive unit.

Rusty

Hey Rusty, never underestimate the power provided by Mr. Hand.  We have been observing his input into many "Free Energy" devices for many years now.  This poor, unsung hero deserves at least a Bud Light, or a simple thank you.

If not for Mr. Hand, how many Youtube videos would just be a collection of non functioning free energy devices?  So, I salute this guy for all of the "work" he has done.  His "input" has been invaluable to so many devices, we can't even begin to name them.

What a hard working guy.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen