Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A sincere gentleman sharing a magnet motor build .[NDA issues??]

Started by ramset, August 26, 2015, 08:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidmotor

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 29, 2016, 07:41:24 PM
Hey Rusty, never underestimate the power provided by Mr. Hand.  We have been observing his input into many "Free Energy" devices for many years now.  This poor, unsung hero deserves at least a Bud Light, or a simple thank you.

If not for Mr. Hand, how many Youtube videos would just be a collection of non functioning free energy devices?  So, I salute this guy for all of the "work" he has done.  His "input" has been invaluable to so many devices, we can't even begin to name them.

What a hard working guy.

Bill

Thank you for the compliment.  Always happy to add my input into free energy research. 

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Hand

ramset

HMmm
here we have a claim,  reinforcing the sincere gentleman's original claim
if any members cannot read all the info in this link let me know and I will
place all that info here too.

sometimes non members [energetic forum] can't see all links

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20239-magnet-motor-revelation-25.html

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

All I see is more speculation from UFOpolitics.... you know, the one who claimed "overunity galore" in December of 2012 on Page 95 of a 266 page thread, and who has carried on misleading people for years after that, and who hasn't, in fact, produced a single Joule of "overunity" in all that time.

http://www.energeticforum.com/218245-post2841.html

Now he's "teching" people something else he actually doesn't know how to do.

There is not now, and never will be, a self-running magnet motor from the "sincere gentleman" Mad Mack (who appears to have left the building) or any of his followers, most especially not from UFOpolitics.

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

skywatcher

Quote from: ramset on January 25, 2020, 09:59:18 AM
a curious consideration with no Promises, from an FE investigator
http://fdp.nu/thebook/calloway.asp-URL=calloway.asp.html
This is 12 years old.  If it would work, there would be thousands of working devices now.  Where are they ?   ::)