Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Eric Dollard Lightglobe experiment

Started by pomodoro, August 27, 2015, 08:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Panul on August 28, 2015, 01:13:58 PM
The problem is not that Dollard "tries to deceive" anyone. He just uses his own terminology and makes a few mistakes. All electrical phenomena can be deduced by the ampere and coulomb forces. Every other needlessly fancy or complex explanation is bogus.

I agree with the latter part of your statement... but.... Do you know the full history of Eric Dollard? I think the deliberate deceptions he has been involved with are clearly documented. Follow the money....

TinselKoala

I've just made some tests with a simple "Kacher" circuit exciter-type SSTC and it definitely attracts a strip of lightweight aluminum foil, just as I suspected it would. Both to the secondary coil itself, and to a lightbulb load connected to the top of the coil. This is most definitely an AC system. The reason for the attraction is electrostatic, just as the plates of a capacitor are drawn together, even if the cap is charged with AC: the plates are oppositely charged and so are drawn together. This is the principle of the common electrostatic voltmeter, after all, which works for both AC and DC high voltages.

http://www.elect.mrt.ac.lk/HV_Chap6.pdf

pomodoro

TK I just did the same with an Electrotechnics  BD10A 500khz coil and there was no attraction of the Al foil to the output terminal of 25-50kV. Strange.

But then when the  terminal discharges through a 25w long vacuum filled globe to earth it has enough power to slightly heat the filament to a little redness. Putting my hand around the tube a force is feflt and the filament moves towards my  hand , ( or away, not sure) oscillating with the primary spark discharge. No attraction to the tube by foil either, the foil is dangling from cotton thread. Perhaps I should use conducting thread and earth or hold it to increase its capacitance.

TinselKoala

Yes, my foil strip or sheet was hanging from a bamboo chopstick, which I held in my hand. These chopsticks are very slightly conductive to HV, so my foil was resistively coupled to my body which is then coupled capacitively to ground. Maybe that accounts for the difference.

gyulasun

Hi TinselKoala,

Unfortunately I did not read through the comments under the scope shots so did not notice Mark McKay's "explanations" on the scope shots,  thanks for quoting it (I went through the full text above the scope shots only).

Thanks also for mentioning the electrostatic voltmeter, indeed it works for both DC and AC HV too.
I quote from wiki because for me it is always a good thing to brush up old info/knowledge I tend to forget:   
"Principle of operation
Electrostatic voltmeter utilizes the attraction force between two charged surfaces to create a deflection of a pointer directly calibrated in volts. Since the attraction force is the same regardless of the polarity of the charged surfaces (as long as the charge is opposite), the electrostatic voltmeter can measure both direct current and alternating current."
(from link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_voltmeter )

Gyula