Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Eric Dollard Lightglobe experiment

Started by pomodoro, August 27, 2015, 08:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Pomodoro,

concerning the normal fluorescent light ( Neon ) This is a Neon-Gas fill tube at almost athmospheric pressure while the

small bulb is at very low pressure.

I have an old german physics-textbook ( Grimsehl-Tomaschek, 1940)  in which many experiments are shown , ie. what kind
of radiation is obsereved and measured, depending on the level of pressure. They would feed in High Voltage in the
Kilohertz range and then systematically reduced the pressure in longer tubes. So with these expermiments they identified
different kinds of rays, one of which is the Kathode-Ray-Beam which hits the Anode-Plate and if there are holes in the

Anode-Plate, these Rays pass trough the holes beyond the Anode and create fluorescence while hitting the glass behind
the Anode. At a certain  strengh of the electric field which accellerated the electrons, x-rays occur.

What are the conditions vor x-rasy to occur . See here at paragraph "Production by electrons" the list of anode-material to
be used.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray

The electron-beam must have enough energy for creating "Bremsstrahlung" if it hits the Anode ( Kathode-Ray hits

Anode-material, so there needs to be a longer path the electrons have to travel along in order to reach the respective

kinetic energy.

Question: Where is the Anode in this little Bulb for X-rays to occur ? There is  none so something different is going on
here and I have no idea what it is. What I assume is a plasma and oscillations within the plasma.

I am sure that Eric and Lindermann knew about the conditions for X-rays to occur since Mr. Röntgen discovered these
rays in 1895 ( !! )  and all the knowledge was published and known for almost 80 years. They did not expose the audiance
to x-rays in a careless way, certainly not.

Now back to the Faraday-Cage:

The metal box of your Geiger-Counter is :
    1) open at the front where the analog instrument ( Galvanometer ) in built in
    2) the metal box is grounded, ie. connected with the earth-wire

Both condition inhibit the functionality of a Faraday-Cage. because it is crucial to the function of shielding electric
frequencies that the cage is fully closed ( no opening) and not grounded.
This is the reason why I proposed that you place the whole Geiger-Apparatus in a Faraday-Cage.

Trust me, I have some practical experience with shielding-problems. It sometimes drives you crazy especially at high
voltage.

If you have the time this here can be of interest, a phenomenon which a older radio-professional discovered. Imagine that this
Plasmon-Oscillation occurs at 230 V and what can happen if you feed in 14 Kilovolt at 30 000 Hz... ?

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.radiomuseum.org/forum/gluehlampe_als_ukw_stoersender.html?language_id=6&hl=de&sl=auto&tl=en&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Take care

Kator01

pomodoro

Wow, how did you find that great article?? You have awesome skills in finding good stuff on the web! Its a very interesting article.

The normal fluoro light is  the mercury one, which is at the relatively low vapor pressure of mercury. It functions as a good antenna since
it has a low resistance when the plasma is generated by the testa coil. Still, no counts were registered!

Because of the relatively high pressure, electrons can't be accelerated enough, as they keep hitting mercury atoms, so no Xrays.  For Xrays in a cold cathode, you need some atoms of gas but not many. Here you still get the necessary ionization of the gas, where the heavy ionized gas hits the cathode to produce secondary electrons, but the mean free path of the electrons is much greater, as the vacuum is low, and they can strike the glass with great speed.

Although silicon has a low atomic weight, the  Bremsstrahlung will still have a range of energy with a certain low cutoff, but a maximum equal to the maximum kV of the coil.  The low atomic weight will affect the intensity but not the energy.

You must have read articles such as the one below below, which detail Tesla's unipolar
vacuum tube for Xrays. It only has one electrode, but he managed to make better Xray photos than those of Roentgen.

http://pubs.rsna.org/doi/full/10.1148/rg.284075206

There is not much difference with the bulb we have.  The anode is the glass or the metallic plate when placed near the glass. The cathode is the filament.  Of course it will only work with high voltage AC in the 30+ kV range.

Kator, until the badge results are back there is doubt for sure.

Are you able to replicate this experiment? I'd love to see others with HV equipment trying it.  I bet one of those ZVS flybacks with 50kV or more could do it too.

Cheers

Pomo

Kator01

Hey hey hey pomodoro,

you are a good researcher too ! Great find ! I didt know this.

Röntgen had no clue even after 5 years when he himself stumbled on these rays! His Letter to Tesla is a total capitulation.
If you understand german language you will notice his humble attitude towards Tesla.

And I have to say:  thats a darn good foto of his foot. Shoes at that time have certainly survived 10 years or more. Did you notice the multiple nails driven into the heels ?

This makes the subject serious. Unfortunately I have no means at the present time to replicate.

Still on mystery remains: the attracting force.

Take care

Kator01

pomodoro

I had the chance to run the experiment again with a new style of radiation badge. The badge had shown zero uSv cumulative for the last year.

After a short one minute exposure at a distance of 40cm from the tube the results came back as having received 120uSv! . That's anywhere from 1  to 6 chest x rays worth , depending on the site you look at.

Not worth the risk as far as I am concerned.

ramset

Excellent observation and advice [make sure you know the danger]..

being able to see this in real time is very very important to persons experimenting and people around them.

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma