Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

World's first real Free Energy Flashlight - no shaking - no batteries! No Solar

Started by e2matrix, August 29, 2015, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

No this is NOT a shake light and is NOT a light you need to wind up. It does NOT need Sunlight.  You just turn on the tail switch and it puts out 120 Lumens.  After about 12 hours of runtime it will start to weaken so you just turn it off and let it sit a while.  NO Recharging by any external source is needed except what it gets from the Earth magnetic field and from what I understand probably also gets some power from EMF or electronic pollution by all the electronic devices around us. Either that or some more exotic sources.  And YES they are available for sale right now from what I can see. Web site below. $99    This is not an Overunity or COP > 1 device as far as I know.  It appears to get it's power from fields around it and would appear to do so in a very efficient way.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VYC8K77MSc

http://trade.adgex.com.au/elfe

I have no association with them - just found the video of it on youtube. Great way to help the planet and stop toxic throw away battery pollution.

SoManyWires

Quote from: e2matrix on August 29, 2015, 09:01:12 PM
No this is NOT a shake light and is NOT a light you need to wind up. It does NOT need Sunlight.  You just turn on the tail switch and it puts out 120 Lumens.  After about 12 hours of runtime it will start to weaken so you just turn it off and let it sit a while.  NO Recharging by any external source is needed except what it gets from the Earth magnetic field and from what I understand probably also gets some power from EMF or electronic pollution by all the electronic devices around us. Either that or some more exotic sources.  And YES they are available for sale right now from what I can see. Web site below. $99    This is not an Overunity or COP > 1 device as far as I know.  It appears to get it's power from fields around it and would appear to do so in a very efficient way.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VYC8K77MSc

http://trade.adgex.com.au/elfe

I have no association with them - just found the video of it on youtube. Great way to help the planet and stop toxic throw away battery pollution.

thanx for the info.

it is a useful product. the developers deserve a successful future.
its not a cheap flashlight, though its price could soon lower with new versions.
without batteries, it must have capacitor based storage.
if it was a self charging battery, then it would be a capacitor.

Pirate88179

So, it has a built in antenna that receives rf energy?  Not much power there.

I wonder how this thing works?

No batteries.  Works on ambient energy alone?  Sounds incredible to me but, if it works, then more power to them.
(No pun intended)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

gravityblock

Below is a quote as found on Adgex's website on the Adgex accumulator.  It appears they're tapping into the Schumann resonance frequencies of the earth.

To understand this energy, we must follow the flow of the electron neutrino which pierces the Earth's atmosphere in all directions. The initial source of atmospheric electricity originates from local currents and is counter acted by dynamic charges within clouds. The resulting lightning strikes pump energy into the earth-atmosphere cavity, and cause it to vibrate or resinate at extremely low frequencies; an effect called the Schumann resonance. These ultra-low frequency electro-magnetic oscillations come laden with reactive energy and travel around the Earth at the speed of light. The oscillations don't fade, have fixed frequencies, and can provide an endless supply of energy to anyone who knows how to convert it.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.