Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In memory of Mark Ethanasius

Started by markdansie, September 13, 2015, 06:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myenergetic

Dear All

It is a big loss Mark E rest in peace
You will be always remembered

jj

ramset

I have heard from many learned men with much experience in his field that Mark was perceived
as Gifted,    he gave freely of this Gift to any man that would have it.

He taught us all to do a better job here.

Truly a Noble legacy.

with all respect to his family and wishing them peace in this most difficult time.

Chet Kremens

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Pirate88179

I am totally shocked by this very sad news.  Like TK, I noticed that Mark had not posted in a bit...I just figured he was on a vacation or something.  Mark certainly has helped me and I have learned a lot from him on many levels.  He helped to bust so many of the scams we have seen here in this field and taught many of us good measurement and testing techniques while doing so.  He also set a great example on how to take abuse from the clearly less knowledgeable and not get angered.

It was not that long ago we were corresponding on building and testing new style led lighting devices and chip drivers for them.  He certainly leaves behind a large void here in our community.  My prayers go out to his family members.

Mark Dansie, thank you very much for letting all of us know about this very sad turn of events.  I will be raising a glass in a toast to his memory here in a bit.

RIP MarkE, thanks for everything.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

memoryman

Mark will be missed. I am sure that, being human, he had failings. The only one I can see is being too generous.
R.I.P. Mark.

gotoluc

A major contributor of the forum has left us :-X

My he be rewarded for his services.

Luc