Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In memory of Mark Ethanasius

Started by markdansie, September 13, 2015, 06:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoManyWires

he is and will be sadly missed. :(

a walking encylopedia.

a genius.

a comic.

a team player.

and a inspiration to buy an oscilloscope.

thanks mark, you inspiring thinker.
if possible, may you have many happy travels.

poynt99

How very sad. I'm shocked.

I'll see if I can find out more.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Liberty

I enjoyed reading "Mark's" comments, and found his answers based on sound reasoning and knowledge.  I hope his brilliance lead him to accepting Jesus sacrifice for his sins, so he may have everlasting life to continue his research and knowledge of God, and God's creation as it applies to true science.

Mark E's. knowledge and expertise/humility will be missed by those that are still here.  It reminds us that our stay on the earth, in this life is temporary, but also allows our opportunity to know God through his Son Jesus Christ.  Hope to be able to meet you later Mark. 

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

markdansie

I will make sure all your messages are passed on.
Kind Regards

Vortex1

I am deeply saddened by the loss of MarkE . I often wondered how he had the patience to teach the art so eloquently in the face of so many(uninitiated) that were quick to sling mud at him. (I PM''d him this question many times.) Here is one of his honest and witty replies::

QuoteVortex1 thanks for the kind words.  Sometimes I wonder myself.  Some of it is just practice.  I think it is a useful skill to learn how to remain calm even under persistent personal attack.  Part of it is the guilty pleasure of making life a little bit harder for carnival barkers.  Oh and then there is that eight figure paycheck for suppressing the world's most revolutionary energy concepts...

He was definitely one of the smartest, kindest teachers on the forums, and I enjoyed the many PM exchanges with him as well as exchanges on the forums. I hold him in the highest esteem....he knew his stuff, was willing to teach it expertly and patiently to even an unwilling student,  and will be very deeply missed.  :'(