Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In memory of Mark Ethanasius

Started by markdansie, September 13, 2015, 06:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Do u think he gives a damn joel he's laughing at you right now because he has become THE secret of the universe whilst you still know nothing.I was trying to ascertain his age as to figure out cause of death because in these circles answers are a must.we don't like things 'hanging in the air' here. quite frankly I don't give a damn what you do after I'm gone as death is a celebrating thingy in my books.

profitis

On second thought,death is neither a celebrating thing nor a sad thing in my books.it is just a thing

pomodoro

No profitis, in death one is just as ignorant as in life. Apparently, we need to do our learning here, otherwise we come back over and over.
This is assuming, that the mind lives on, as many OBE stories tell us. Of course people lie a lot, so these days I have been looking at astral projection to find out the truth for myself. I have no answers as yet, as the projections are more like dreams where I am fully conscious, floating in my house, under my control, but the house doesn't look the same.
Personally, I believe that seeking the truth about death is far more rewarding than seeking OU, but it is harder and scarier.

Gabriele

profitis

Well pomodoro,if you think about it we already know what death is like as we've all already been dead,before we were born we were kinda dead,non-existent,one with the universe not so?as I recall it wasn't so bad as people make it out to be.