Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In memory of Mark Ethanasius

Started by markdansie, September 13, 2015, 06:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joel321

QuoteIs this your favourite polpot quote?crass.

Hmmm... I don't know what you mean by this. I still stand my ground to respect death since by respecting death allows us to keep on living to the max. For example, don't stick your hand in fire. Evolution has taught us since the beginning.

QuoteCan you be more specific

Do you know the value of a dollar? Do you know the value of a $100 USD bill? Do you know the value of life? Take your oscilloscope and measure the value of a dollar, $100 bill, and life. Now tell me what is the difference between ALL BASED ON THE OSCILLOSCOPE waves? Just you asking me this question means that you don't know the difference between all and maybe you are just living in lalaland.

Quoteyou seem to think that I'm the only one wanting answers here.you are mistaken.

I am surpriced that after 3 thousand 2 hundred and twenty one posts here you don't know his age...that only after death you are INTREAGED to find out his age...why not be curious to ask his age when he was living? THAT is my point! And I know that finding his age will not change anything BECAUSE it should have been changed when he was alive! This is a perfect example why you don't know the answers! What if you could have helped him to live to the old age of 100 years old but you never did anything about it? Could you have prevented his death or at least move on forward his teachings when he was alive....as a matter of fact, what did he teach you and what will you teach the future people?

QuoteMeaning?

After knowing his age does not matter. The same can be said about a person dying while driving. The age does not matter but mostly the safety precautions one should have taken to prevent the death. Knowing the age is not the same as telling the person to wear a safety belt while driving!!! We all will die BUT the EVOLUTION of INTELLIGENCE teaches our ADULT lives to teach the young to NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES to cause death. What are you teaching to prevent death?

QuoteGot it,thanks.now he becomes more real to those who didn't know him personally.

When he was alive was he fake? (not real)  Why did you not ask him his age when he was alive or OFFERED any help when he needed it? It is pretty obvious that you are not that intelligent and no one will learn things to reach to live the life expectancy of 100 years old and say that profitis helped me to get here.

How old are you profitis? So you can become "more real".

Jimboot

Really? We're having a fight here? Can't we just agree he was a brilliant man who was incredibly generous with his time and knowledge.

joel321

^ profitis does not want to respect death. How old is he?

profitis

''Do you know the value of a dollar? Do you know the
value of a $100 USD bill? Do you know the value of
life? Take your oscilloscope and measure the value of
a dollar, $100 bill, and life. Now tell me what is the difference. maybe you are just living in lalaland.''

Living in the ghetto yes,trust me I know all about the value of life.less than 2cents.

"I am surpriced that after 3 thousand 2 hundred and
twenty one posts here you don't know his age...that
only after death you are INTREAGED to find out his
age...why not be curious to ask his age when he was
living? THAT is my point! And I know that finding his
age will not change anything BECAUSE it should have
been changed when he was alive! This is a perfect
example why you don't know the answers! What if
you could have helped him to live to the old age of
100 years old but you never did anything about it?
Could you have prevented his death or at least move
on forward his teachings when he was alive....as a
matter of fact, what did he teach you and what will
you teach the future people?''

MarkE was my adversary,a damn good one,I did not stop in the middle of arguments to ask his personal details no but I'l tell you one thing,arguing with him was a heck of a lot more educational than arguing with you..(I still remember his favourite word,"feedstock" hehe :)
"What are you teaching to
prevent death?"

What is anybody teaching to prevent the inevitable?

"Why did
you not ask him his age when he was alive or
OFFERED any help when he needed it? "

He was my adversary,a damn good one.If he had reached out for help,I wouldntve hesitated.

"How old are you profitis? So you can become "more
real""

42 and counting..,NOW I'm more than just "profitis-the-nick", you feel?
I'm going to take jimboots' words into account here and not indulge you further here as this is not the place for fighting.

pomodoro

You should be proud of yourself to have made it to such an age in your country profitis! You must have great street wisdom.  8)