Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eric Dollard Harvests AM signal from Ground at full power No distance Limits"

Started by ramset, October 19, 2015, 07:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Quote from: forest on October 26, 2015, 01:23:51 PM
synchro1

Fairy tale fairy tale...you read too much tales.... cifta is correct
Tesla abandoned Wardenclyffe because :

1  It could be used as a weapon
2  It never was planned to be overunity , it was planned to send power generated by hydropower plants
3  He found a better way, but also a better (in his opinion)  usage for it - antigravity

Wow forest,

You certainly have me confused.  Where did I say anything about Tesla abandoning Wardenclyffe?   Everything I have ever read about Wardenclyffe clearly stated that Morgan quit funding it when he discovered he wouldn't be able to control who used the power.

I agree with your statement #2, but I have never seen any evidence anywhere that supports your #1 and #3 claims.  Do you have any evidence that supports those claims?

centraflow

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 25, 2015, 05:38:50 PM
Well, the navy has used ELF  (extremely low freq.) to communicate with subs deep under water for years.  The transmitting station has to be in a special place geologically speaking (there are only a few known sites in the world at this time) and the waves travel (very slowly) through the earth and can reach a deeply submerged sub many thousands of miles away on the other side of the world.  The curvature of the earth does not inhibit these signals at all.  This is similar to what Tesla was working on at Wardencliff.  Most folks think he was sending energy through the air but, from what I have read in many places, he was actually sending signals through the earth which may very well be where the Navy got the idea for ELF in the first place.  The Russians also have this technology and, like the US, have been using it for many, many years now.

As far as Stubblefield goes,  what we found out in our research was basically that he decided to use pitchblend (uranium ore) in order to up his transmitting power and, since he seeded his garden with it for his experiments, one of his kids got very sick from eating the planted vegetables and died. (Potatoes I think) Then his wife left him taking the other kids and he was alone and more likely broke.  I do not remember reading about the newly installed power grid interfering with his experiments but, of course, it could easily be true.

Bill

PS  This will scare you.  The US uses the ELF in order to launch a nuclear attack if needed by only sending a "launch" signal.  The Russians use it a little differently.  They broadcast an "all clear" message to their subs constantly and, if that signal ever stops, their orders are to launch.  This would be fine unless, oh I don't know, an electronic component fries or some black out happens or whatever.  Shit happens as we all know.  In that case, the sub Captains would launch all of their missiles.  This knowledge does not help me to sleep at night.

https://books.google.es/books?id=NOPpwVvNu44C&pg=PA37&lpg=PA37&dq=ELF+transmitter+in+Wales&source=bl&ots=qCbrQPToHV&sig=XK9tnQ9ZTqFoytowrRNG8jyuQDw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CEMQ6AEwBmoVChMI49_AkePgyAIVg7gUCh1XCg_s#v=onepage&q=ELF%20transmitter%20in%20Wales&f=false

The Criggion site Nr Oswestry (my home town) I know well, also I worked for Marconi in my time ;) 

ELF can only be used for Morse as it is the only possible type of modulation at such low frequencies, BUT, someone was working in my time on a negative earth transmitter with full modulation possibilities, Hmmmm I wonder if they ever got it to work????

Regards

Mike 8)

forest

Quote from: citfta on October 26, 2015, 01:52:49 PM

Wow forest,

You certainly have me confused.  Where did I say anything about Tesla abandoning Wardenclyffe?   Everything I have ever read about Wardenclyffe clearly stated that Morgan quit funding it when he discovered he wouldn't be able to control who used the power.

I agree with your statement #2, but I have never seen any evidence anywhere that supports your #1 and #3 claims.  Do you have any evidence that supports those claims?

It might be that Morgan quit funding but not due to reasons we think. Tesla was prepared to send power using Wardenclyffe in the secure manner,
so only a device tuned by him can tap this power. That is one of the reasons he patented multi-channel transmitters. He explained it in his interview ;-)
Yes, it is my personal assumption he used Wardenclyffe and maybe second tower to generate Tunguska disaster. Suddenly after 1908 he completely lost interest
in Wardenclyffe.

citfta

Chet,

You said you were working on this.  Did you buy the video and book?  I know you can't post copyrighted material but if you bought it does it seem to be complete and useful information?   Or has anyone else bought this and would care to comment about it?  I am tempted to buy it just out of curiosity.

Carroll

Jimboot

Quote from: citfta on October 27, 2015, 02:59:58 PM
Chet,

You said you were working on this.  Did you buy the video and book?  I know you can't post copyrighted material but if you bought it does it seem to be complete and useful information?   Or has anyone else bought this and would care to comment about it?  I am tempted to buy it just out of curiosity.

Carroll
I bought it last night and will let you know.