Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eric Dollard Harvests AM signal from Ground at full power No distance Limits"

Started by ramset, October 19, 2015, 07:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

well,  I had some very big problems happen after this topic was started ...which took me outa the loop for quite some time.
at the very least it needs these questions answered....
for starters can you post the links to your comments ...the references to Builds ?

Quote from: antimony on March 30, 2019, 11:32:39 PMDid anyone manage to replicate this successfully?

I have tried to find anyone, but i cant even find any replicators except from one guy on Youtube, and another guy.

I will go and ask at Aaron's forum  "where has this been researched ?" , or if there is a builders board ? Here recently we have a lot of interest in wireless energy transfer , also in need of experiments and a builders topic.

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

antimony

I dont have been able to register an account on on energeticforum, so i have never been active over there, but i have this guys youtube channel where he posted a few videos on his replication, but there are not very much valuable information in them.

It would be great to see if there are people that have replicated this, because i am in way over my head here, as all this is new to me.
It is a whole new subject that i have never studied in depth before, but it not only is very interesting initiative, it is promising if just Eric can bring in enough people to research this.

https://youtu.be/HyRhUStqzt4

antimony

I have been busy lately, but i havent lost interest in this project yet.
I havent been thinking seriously about replicating anything from of applying the math that Eric have given us, because of the simple reason that i dont have the room nor the money for materials, but i was thinking that i wanted to ask you guys if maybe it was possible to use a higher shortwave frequency in order to make the behemoth a little bit smaller.

I get that there are differences between AM and SW, but i still wanted to ask.

My closest AM transmitter that is powerful enough is located in Lithuania, or Romania so i dont think that this would even work anyway even if i made it several meters in diameter and make it resonate at 540 khz that is Europes most powerful TX because it is a ground wave AM receiver and i am located on the west coast of Sweden (Gothenburg).

Any thoughts, anybody?

Thaelin