Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Donald L Smith Device

Started by axel700, October 21, 2015, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axel700

Hi, I tried to build a Donald Smith Device like this one:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xGfQp3zw3WE/TCjnvo9v8yI/AAAAAAAAAB4/10GjIG1gKY4/s1600/don3.jpg

However, I can't make it to properly work. Could you please help me to figure out the problem? I would like to contact you through email as well, so if possible please share your emails.
[/font][/color]

mscoffman

HI;

Could you state your age and technical background. This is a moderate power High Voltage! device
and I would like to see that you have the knowledge to handle it. Also I can help you to get it to
function but any overunity energy production would be your department. In general I can *not*
guarantee overunity energy production, that's between you and Don Smith :-).

:S:MarkSCoffman

hope-hope

Hello everyone !

As stated before security caution have to be done before going so far in this high power device! i have a special idea about this device and it's published as free open source document : www.free-energy-info.com/Mohamed.pdf

i am developing the idea in this thread   http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/19857-resonance-energy-device-explained-15.html , so feel free to join us there or just post here or even email me ! but the most important is this is an open project! anyone success in achieving high power using my idea have to post the detail about his method..

Regards  ;)

mscoffman

Thanks Hope_hope;
I knew I saw the schematic for this somewhere! I just did'nt want a newbie to put his circuit
online only to immediately be zapped by it's high output. This is a classic High Voltage
Tesla Coil with purpose designed RF transformer for final coil resonator. It may actually
work by attracting free electrons from the environment. It uses "radical" regagement of  E and I.
As in  E * I = W(atts)
I think Don Smith used a mobile 12V neon sign inverter/transformer equivalent to your
schematic circuit.

One would have to measure the output voltage and power to find an appropriate
(solar) HVDC inverter to power a recharger to recharge the 12V battery and close the loop
between the output and the battery. Many people have discussed how the big capacitors
seem to have something to do with overunity too. Unfortunately the big ultility line capacitors
of adaqute power rating may or may not have an adaqute ESR rating, depending on their
specifications, to handle the RF frequencies involved here.  So the circuit should definitely
function. But can it achieve the effiency required for overunity? That, the builders will
have to find out.

:S:MarkSCoffman

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: axel700 on October 21, 2015, 07:40:56 PM
Hi, I tried to build a Donald Smith Device like this one:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xGfQp3zw3WE/TCjnvo9v8yI/AAAAAAAAAB4/10GjIG1gKY4/s1600/don3.jpg

However, I can't make it to properly work. Could you please help me to figure out the problem? I would like to contact you through email as well, so if possible please share your emails.[/font][/color]
Is there now, or was there, a wiring schematic that you worked from?  Especially for that particular device?   Having one to try and compare with your prototype device might help to understand what's wrong with it.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.