Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Mt 125

Started by hoppfield, October 27, 2015, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

The parts shown in the picture are the new parts I made for the bellows. I have them trimmed and routed.
The routing part allows for a seat for the retainer for the bellow materials. I have prepped the retainers for using #6 screws but may use 3/16 (5mm) dowels instead.
  I will do some destructive testing to see which allows for the strongest seal. And the wire in the picture is a guitar string. With guitar strings, their gauge is actually the diameter in .001 increments of an inch. I may need to use 2 guitar strings to create a proper seal that will hold up.
  I almost find it funny that if it wasn't for my medical hardship, I doubt I would have tolerated the harassment I had to in order to build this. Still, this could be my last build for that reason. As much as I like Bessler's work, the
experts don't get it.

edited toad; uploaded the wrong pic but will show all the parts I have so far that goes into the bellows, so far. I still need to make a few more.  :-)

p.s., the wood pieces with the holes drilled in them will each make 2 retainers for the materials I am using for the bellows. I'll need to separate the parts using my mini-table router. The wood is 1 1/2" wide and the retainers will be between 3/8th's and 7/16th's wide.

There are 2 things about my showing my work, one is everyone knows what I am doing and 2, if it works, then everyone will know what it takes to build one if they want to try the same build.

Pirate88179

Excellent.  Keep doing this and stop attacking folks and you will be fine.

I hope your design works.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hoppfield

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 30, 2015, 09:20:45 PM
Excellent.  Keep doing this and stop attacking folks and you will be fine.

I hope your design works.

Bill

Bill,
  You don't. Read your Heron's Fountain thread.  I like what you say about me, everybody sees right through me. And if anyone reads what I said to Fatbird about you, this is it; Myself, I would recommend people take Bill's suggestion and try this.

What am I missing Bill ? After all, you also accused me of trash talking, etc. and that's after I posted I recommend people follow your suggestion.
  I think that's attacking someone.

FatBird,
  The picture you show is from a vidoe you posted. The things shown in the video are not possible.
What they are meant for is to encouracge discussions by people like your self who find them interesting.
The simplest possible pm device is one that would be based on Heron's Fountain.
There is a reason why it is called a fountain. In order for it to have this name means that 2,000 years ago,
it would have to have shot water into the air just as a fountain does today.
What everyone seems to miss is that under pressure, there is no difference between the effects of watr and air except for corrosion.
Myself, I would recommend people take Bill's suggestion and try this. If it works using water to create air pressure to pump water, then it should work with water presure creating air pressure to pump water. It really is the same thing between pneumatics and hydraulics. It's just that for performing work, hydraulics is more efficient.
All I can say to you FatBird is to try it. You may be surprised by the outcome and what you might learn.
But then, there are people more knowledgeable than myself. I mean really, what does it take to calcualte r^2Pi= surface area ? it is nothing new and when combined with h (height), then flow can be determined. it really is centuries old. But today, trying something is going against your friends.
I am not sure why but ask your friends and they will tell you. Also, it could be Heron didn't have any friends just like Archimedes and his contemporary Pythoras.
And no, don't ask me about the pythogorean theorem because I know nothing about heresy.
I prefer to deal with facts, just sk my friwend  8)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Pirate88179
elite_member
View Profile
Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Heron's Fountain

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2012, 07:29:59 AM »

Why do you persist to try to derail folks that are actually doing real experiments here?  If you are not intelligent enough to follow along, i can understand that but, please stop with the trash talk.  We do not put up with that here....you get me?  If you want to contribute something constructive, that is fine...but trashing me and TK is NOT constructive.  Post YOUR fountain that you claim is OU.  Where is it?  Oh...you can't make it but it works right?  Everyone here sees right through you so...please give it up.

Bill

hoppfield

This is a build I would discourage someone from doing. bellows are allowed to leak. With this build, that's not acceptable.
There are different ways this could be built. Using denim or the blue jeans you wear, once wet, they become air tight. To
understand this, tie some knots in your pant's legs and pull them through water. You can float on them. They're life preservers in a literal way.
  Yet to draw water upward, a seal is needed. If not, then air enters the system and water isn't lifted. A typical manual well pump
  relies on vacuum. Without it, the piston in the pump would move upward while the water remains at it's same level.
   And with sealing something that has a load placed on it, the more ridges the better. This simply means that 2 flat parts
  will probably leak. If there are grooves r ridges that increase the amount of mating surface area (think geodesic dome), the chances
of a leak decrease.

SoManyWires

there is something admirable when anyone attempts to redefine previous  and current understanding.
if they are not hurting anyone or themselves and can find some enjoyment in the process, these are the people that deserve to be encouraged to continue with their efforts.

the studying invention motivated experimenter understands that if they make a breakthrough, it will be due to the result of their interpretation being from a different angle of design approach.
one should develop a filter for critical evaluations offered freely by outside influences, being able to filter the useful flow of knowledge they might actually be offering, or at least knowing that is how a critic prefers to be understood.

critics will always see things from their individual and sometimes shared points of view, some are based on practical research, others more based on opinion.
for example: after a caveman invented a wheel, a group of other cavepeople decided to focus on developing a lever to act as a braking system, so no one else would end up injured beyond repair like the original wheel designer was after a practical education in the effects of gravity moments after testing the new method of transportation using a hill.

there are some professional armchair critics that have never attempted to play on a field though, they can be found yelling at their tv screens mostly.
they could've scored that goal, they are usually sure of it.
they could've played a better role than some other actor they just watched on a tv show or at the movies, and are usually very good at trivia.
they race to be first in lines, skip the of idea racing ahead so they can offer to hold doors open for other people, and anyone who knows them, usually would not rely on them to want to change their tune.

there some good critics though too, they wont be found yelling at anyone to jump, instead they will try to be supportive, understanding that emotions can sometimes run high for a critic and for the less critical.
those critics know that there is much they themselves do not know, even if they can hit home runs more often than other teamplayers.
they know they could easily end up in a twisted wreck trying to push the limits of a funnycar at the time trials, so they never make such attempts at developing such a driving skill to be successful outside of baseball.
they are competitive though and want to win, and this motivation can be noticed in just about every occupational field.

sports is entertainment for most people, or a good excuse to get off the couch and go down the street to the park and throw a frisbee around or something.

most people do not have little labs set up in their garages and basements built to evaluate and or redefine theories about physics!
this is rare.
though if safety is always paramount, these are the teamplayers humanity can definitely appreciate for the useful results that raise the bar for the quality of life or making it last longer for everyone.

therefore, if you enjoy your research, please continue as you will seeing things from your own point of view, and understand that that ability might be considered a gift, even if you sometimes are seen and feel like a moth on a window screen, trying to get to a light source.

all the best