Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Mt 125

Started by hoppfield, October 27, 2015, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

Quote from: massive on November 01, 2015, 02:32:35 PM
over unity type forums are one of the only forums where fighting breaks out between complete strangers ....it doesnt make sense to me  ???

no one should have to resort to proving who they are or if they are a veteran , thats personal info and doesnt belong.

theres some top talent on this site . a few days ago I saw pics of scale model engines = jaw dropping
there electronics guys who know their stuff.

Ive never met Bessler , safe to say no one has . If some one wants to build a bessler wheel , its of benefit to us ALL , simply because someone some where is building  ...... the rest of us dont have to.

my hat goes off to everyone whos building some thing no matter what it is . its in people to create some thing.

hearding cats is pointless , I say let everyone go in what ever direction

Bessler ?    I simply dont know ......

Massive,
  Some people believe that a working perpetual motion invention is worth millions of dollars. While I don't share this belief there are those that want to be first in line. If you consider Sutter's Mill in California, he discovered gold in California. A Gold Rush was on. With perpetual motion, that mentality is at the fore front of what some people are about. And if it's not worth the millions people say, they still want the credit.
And if you look at my last post in Mt 125 Build links, I have 3 different builds that I am doing. I haven't seen anyone else show a build in progress. I think a part of the reason I am building is so my education won't be wasted.

Jim

edited to add; massive,
pirate88179, ab hammer and myself have all talked on the phone before, about 9 years ago. and in those 9 years, I haven't seen either one post an open perpetual motion machine build that I am aware of. And today when I checked my mailbox, a wood working magazine was in it. It seems about any time I think Jesus hates me, one shows up in my mailbox.
And I guess if more people understood the mechanics or engineering behind Bessler's work, they might think about the different builds they could do and what woods/finishes as well. It would be a unique form of wood working but then Bessler was a wood worker himself.   :D

hoppfield

@All,
  I'll explain some of the math behind 2 of my builds. This will be based on a 20" radius.
  The weight moving from bottom center (BDC or 180 degrees) to top center (TDC or 0) degrees) will
travel a distance if 62.84".
  If the weight moving down becomes over balanced at the 3 o'clock (90 degrees after top dead center or ATDC)
and is over balanced by 2", it travels 31.42" + 34.562 = 65.982.
  And because a weight rotating 90 degrees essentially requires the energy it generated to be moved back into it's starting position, there is no gain. So it wouldn't work. And what is being over looked is if the weight becomes over balanced above the level of the axle.
  If it's retraction does not start until the weight is level with the axle, then the drop above the level of the axel should be extra or free energy.
  I'm not sure how much anyone likes math or science but the drop vs. the curvature of a weight's path will affect
f = a(d*t). And in a simple design, this should accurately project the velocity of rotation of a perpetual motion machine. And if the rate of entropy is known, then it might be known before building if there is much of a chance of a design working.  But from what I have seen, math such as this is usually ignored.

edited to add; and since I do build, math does help me to consider the mechanics that I use. Even releasing a weight held in place by a tab requires energy to be expended. And if done poorly, a lot of energy could be wasted.
And this is where with the 2 similar looking builds, on one of themI have redesigned the way the weights are retracted to use the least amount of energy possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyGU_UY-Z9w

massive

I dont know actual dates of Bessler , does he predate watch making etc

Bessler name would not be remembered if he didnt do something

we live in the most corrupt time in history , will history record the mountain of names of crooks in operation today ?

so was Bessler a crook ?    .........all because of a wooden wheel ?    I dont think so , there must be something to it

you want to attempt to recreate something , have a crack at it .... if you can prove he was a scam artist even then your doing something no one has even bothered to do.
if you can prove theres some genuine physics behind it , your doing something .
either way your gonna find out firsthand

best of luck

hoppfield

Quote from: massive on November 03, 2015, 06:42:25 PM
I dont know actual dates of Bessler , does he predate watch making etc

Bessler name would not be remembered if he didnt do something

we live in the most corrupt time in history , will history record the mountain of names of crooks in operation today ?

so was Bessler a crook ?    .........all because of a wooden wheel ?    I dont think so , there must be something to it

you want to attempt to recreate something , have a crack at it .... if you can prove he was a scam artist even then your doing something no one has even bothered to do.
if you can prove theres some genuine physics behind it , your doing something .
either way your gonna find out firsthand

best of luck

massive,
  In besslerwheel.com, there was a fight. A well respected member whose log on is jim_mich started a thread saying ban Jim. AB Hammer joined him. There was actually a fight whether or not I should have been allowed to post in the forum.
AB Hammer and jim_mich won. Why people supported me was because I was building. I would try to explain some of what Bessler showed in his drawings with actual builds. Those who supported me did so because they wanted to learn more about Bessler's drawings. At besslerwheel.com, they are routinely discredited.
With me, it is a 2 part equation. One part of it, I am bringing Bessler's work to life. The 2nd part is that I am letting people know that there is much to be learned from his drawings.
Too many people think of perpetual motion as magic when it's engineering. As for the value in Bessler's work or perpetual motion, it's not a winning lottery ticket.
And with Mt 125, Heron's Fountain could help to understand flow rates which is quite important. A lot of people think there is nothing to moving water through a pipe but even then, there is a science to that. Kind of why Bessler's work hasn't been realized.

Jim

p.s., I am very biased towards Bessler  :-D

AB Hammer

Quote from: hoppfield on November 03, 2015, 07:30:58 PM
   massive,
  In besslerwheel.com, there was a fight. A well respected member whose log on is jim_mich started a thread saying ban Jim. AB Hammer joined him. There was actually a fight whether or not I should have been allowed to post in the forum.
AB Hammer and jim_mich won. Why people supported me was because I was building. I would try to explain some of what Bessler showed in his drawings with actual builds. Those who supported me did so because they wanted to learn more about Bessler's drawings. At besslerwheel.com, they are routinely discredited.
With me, it is a 2 part equation. One part of it, I am bringing Bessler's work to life. The 2nd part is that I am letting people know that there is much to be learned from his drawings.
Too many people think of perpetual motion as magic when it's engineering. As for the value in Bessler's work or perpetual motion, it's not a winning lottery ticket.
And with Mt 125, Heron's Fountain could help to understand flow rates which is quite important. A lot of people think there is nothing to moving water through a pipe but even then, there is a science to that. Kind of why Bessler's work hasn't been realized.

Jim

p.s., I am very biased towards Bessler  :-D

massive

James Lindgaard tends to be very one sided. The reason jim_mich  did such is the Jim/James Lindgaard has already been banned several time before. Each time causing trouble. So you have to ask. How many time does someone have to be banned to stay banned? The real question when it deals with James Lindgaard.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan