Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Mt 125

Started by hoppfield, October 27, 2015, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

The video link is to my video showing where I am at build wise. With the attached image, please read the last statement that AB Hammer makes, my research shows I do not know blacksmithing. Mt 125 is not armoring, it is Bessler's drawing and a successful build will prove that Johann Bessler built working wheels.
  I have been heavily criticized for my work and one day hope to find out tinselkoala's identity as I do not support cyber bullying. He discredited work I did that has to do with this understanding of how Bessler's wheel worked.
And as AB Hammer mentions about my naval service, I went to school for Propulsion Engineering. What he did in the Coast Guard remains a mystery.
  As for his comments that people do not ridicule me for having served in the Navy, he is referring to the constant discrimination that I have had to tolerate because of my service connected hearing loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aCfloSpyMU

hoppfield

I'll see if I can also find a thread where pirate 88179 said I owed tinselkoala an apology for taking his work. he might have actually said stealing but you did delete one thread where they pursued me. if I find it, I'll post it in here so you can see the type of people you support. and with me, it would remind me of my dad being told what to do by Germans if he was caught in town.

hoppfield

There is one thing about this build that most would over look, if successful, it would be something that could be considered proof that Bessler was successful. I do have a youtube channel where I'll be posting my work. And since I am posting in a wood working forum, it does require me to improve on my skills even more.
  And on the humorous side of things, a successful build would probably make known the ridicule I tolerated in learning to understand Bessler's work.
Even Wagner who ridiculed Bessler is known to those familiar with Bessler's work.  :-)
I do have my own build that I am doing as well. It however might be become best known for it's arch supports. Cathedrals in Europe have problems because of the lack of lateral support. The design I am using might be something worth considering.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p2S01II-6I2j46qVXnHXg/feed

hoppfield

With this build, one expression I used was 28 sq. in. of which I was constantly harassed for using. It does have a meaning and it does have to do with this build. What 28 sq. in.'s refers to is the approximate area that 1 lb. of water would cover if it were 1 inch deep. It might actually be 27.3 cubic inches of water equals one pound of weight if someone wants to be technically correct. it also references about 0.55 oz.'s per square inch of force. Something else that needs to be known when working with water and hydraulic theory.
  By using a simple expression, then I can say 14 x 2 and know that the force in psi is about 1.1 oz. per square inch and not pounds square inch. In reality, psi might mean per square inch but since pounds or lbs. is the standard reference, it became synonymous.
  And when moving water in a pipe into a bellow, there are things that seem like they should work but won't. Myself, I've taken the time to learn these things while others have criticized me.
And I do like my build. And unfortunately, no one will be able to claim it as their invention. As for me, my work is well documented.

hoppfield

There is one sad aspect to this. Technically, pirate88179, ab hammer and tinselkoala should be given credit for this build.
They told me to prove it. It is how they teach people. It has nothing to do with my working at it because their teaching methods require obedience to them.
And tinselkoala, since you've never made known who you are publicly, you might only be a computer program. They do exist where they interact
with people and most people can't tell the difference. This is because they don't ask for any specific information. But you have no name and no face.
And like ab hammer, both of you will target me because of my service connected disabilities. I think that's something people like you over looked, I'm motivated so I can keep people like you and him from ruining my life. There is a reason why I consider my hearing loss a disability and am working to change how the U.S. Veteran's Administration views hearing losses.
And with ab hammer, I did offer to help him have his knees fixed and he said no. I let my landlord's property manager know about this and he told me that he has no meniscus in his knee. It's very painful for him and he has to work. He has a family to support. So if things work out for me, I'll see if I can't help him to have his knee(s) replaced and also some financial aid since he does have a new car payment. No reason to see his credit  hurt because he needs his knee(s) fixed, is there ?