Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Orbo video and going on sale in Dec.

Started by ponto, October 28, 2015, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ponto

https://www.facebook.com/Orbo-217496297671/

Steorn has started a FB page with a new video on the Orbo O-Cube. It is going on sale, from Steorn exclusively, in December for the low price of 1200 euros. This is for a cell phone charger good for approximately 2 phone charges a day, but you never need to plug the O-Cube in. The page is also supposed to be a location for the testers to post their experiences with the device. Can't wait for iFixit to get a hold of one.

profitis

"low price of 1200 euro"

That's a low price in europe? How much is an average cellfone there?

ponto

To be clear, i added the low part, they stated "1200 euros with a 12 month warranty return to base"

MileHigh

Quote from: ponto on October 28, 2015, 09:59:12 PM
To be clear, i added the low part, they stated "1200 euros with a 12 month warranty return to base"

I looked at their Facebook page and a posting they made about a week ago had only 75 shares or thereabouts.  That's "incredibly dead" as far as activity goes.  Their dead website now redirects to the Facebook page?  No money for renewing their website registration?  Note their website was there but inactive for the past six months.

1200 Euros?  It almost seems like a joke, they are pricing it so that nobody will buy one.  Nobody buys, nobody knows.

Steorn has fallen long and hard.

verpies

Quote from: MileHigh on October 28, 2015, 11:55:00 PM
1200 Euros?  It almost seems like a joke, they are pricing it so that nobody will buy one.  Nobody buys, nobody knows.
Yes, but guys like us will buy it just to find out the M.O.
Anyway the truth will come out as soon as it goes on sale.

I wonder how quickly the seller will be prosecuted if the product does not perform as advertised...especially in rural areas where RF energy harvesting does not perform well.  However if the terms of usage require this device to be carried with a person then it might as well work as advertised by inertial mechanical energy harvesting... but Stephen Hawking (or his impostor) still might be able to sue them if the terms of usage do not stipulate regular walking.