Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Background Radiation Converter Concept

Started by hoppfield, October 29, 2015, 01:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

@All,
  The idea is basic. Radios and phones work because they receive signals. And without a ground, there is no reception.
Yet the signal itself is not grounded but is amplified.  And if an antennae is grounded to a capacitor, then the capacitor
should store energy. The attached video explains how aluminum foil and polypropylene stretched can be used to make
a capacitor of the dielectric type.
And I could be wrong about this but do capacitors store energy until they release it, if so, using an antennae in a rudimentary
background radiation capturing device might be slow going at first. Then again, a large capacitor might speed up the process.
The 2nd link is to how a car audio amplifier is wired. There is a source of energy (the car's battery), a common ground and then a
hot wire going to the amplifier. It is this configuration for capturing and storing energy that I would be considering. And then when
the capacitor has a sufficient charge, it can release it do to work. And with what I am asking/suggesting, if the power supply instead
of being a car's battery instead was the positive charge of our atmosphere, think it could work ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Qwx75eg8w

http://www.caraudiohelp.com/car_audio_capacitor_installation.html

edited to delete one sentence.

hoppfield

With what I am suggesting, it is a variation of Maxwell's Demon (http://forteana-blog.blogspot.com/2012/10/maxwells-demon.html).
  What is interesting is that if a number of smaller capacitors are grounded to the positive pole of a much larger capacitor, then they
may attract a charge more quickly. If so, then the smaller capacitors could discharge into a primary capacitor that would be to convert
the charge into usable energy.
   An example of this is if  small capacitors could absorb a total charge of 5 joules in 0.0167 seconds, then a discharge from a primary
primary capacitor of 5 joules every 0.0167 seconds would also occur. And this would be the same as generating 5 watts of electricity
and would be mimicking 60 Hz.
   What this is partly based on is that our environment often will have over 700 watts per meter^2. And with small capacitors between
an antennae and a larger capacitor, it is possible a flow of energy from our atmosphere towards a capacitor might be possible. while
the diagram is basic, generating electricity would require something possibly larger than something one would find in something like
a computer. And this might require making capacitors unless cost isn't much of a concern.