Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

@ AB Hammer

Started by hoppfield, October 29, 2015, 08:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

There is one thing you are forgetting Alan. You discussed with someone your right to control me. I have told you I do not think that person has forgotten discussing with you your right to control me so you could force me to support you and your family.
If my build is successful, I am going to ask about that. And you were allowed to openly discuss that in this forum.

Pirate88179

Why are you creating a topic just for the purpose of abusing another member?

Stefan has already warned you since your return yet, you ignore that warning and do this?
Are you trying to get banned again?

You are well on your way to doing so.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hoppfield

Bill,
  AB Hammer is a grown man. He is abusive. And if someone remembers that conversation, it wouldn't be me saying
what he discussed with someone else.

Pirate88179

Quote from: hoppfield on October 30, 2015, 08:35:42 PM
  Bill,
  AB Hammer is a grown man. He is abusive. And if someone remembers that conversation, it wouldn't be me saying
what he discussed with someone else.

Well, just keep it up.  You are well on your way to being banned yet again.

I don't think ABHammer even posts/reads here anymore.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hoppfield

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 30, 2015, 09:18:34 PM
Well, just keep it up.  You are well on your way to being banned yet again.

I don't think ABHammer even posts/reads here anymore.

Bill

Bill,
  If a person acknowledges having a discussion with AB Hammer about his right to control me, it would give new
meaning to his thread in besslerwheel.com where he proves I am the ultimate fraud. This includes using my service
connected disabilities as an excuse when he claims I have not been discriminated against.
  He also stated that I could not hide behind cancer. I never did. I have pictures of what I built while going through chemotherapy
and radiation therapy. And this was before I had surgery to remove the cancerous tumor.
Scott Ellis who owns and moderates besslerwheel.com has left AB Hammer's thread in place. I think openly attacking a cancer patient
is something people might frown on. He did specifically post "do not use cancer as a shield".
I am not sure how you can defend someone who makes such statements. And when you post that I attack him, I doubt anyone will support you.
  And Bill, it's #5, I had cancer, I build, what do you, tinselkoala and ab hammer do ? Attack me.
I don't think anyone can help you on this one. Read the attached picture. It's what I put up with to be where I am now. If I ever meet anyone of you, I will kick your asses for being ignorant abusive jerks. And I think anyone who has had cancer will support me.

edited to add; p.s. Bill, both my parents and my brother Harold passed away from cancer. And as AB Hammer stated, have cancer ? Who cares ?
And what is sad about this is no one can ask him about anything he built. He never posted any information about anything he claims to have built.
And in all of this, that is what's really wrong. People live and people die, it is a part of life. But to ask for credit when no work can be demonstrated, that is wrong. Besides, hopefully those that have opportunity will choose to do something while they have a life, even if it's to help a neighbor.