Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

simple overunity?

Started by abcdxyz, November 04, 2015, 07:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abcdxyz

They must be three capacitors with the same capacity

Please check the voltage on the capacitors when the system is switched

hartiberlin

What should be the value of the resistor ?
DO you think the voltage goes higher all in all ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

abcdxyz

any resistor can be tested
This is a test circuit n.1
The point is that in the circuit is only 12v4700mikroF
when you turn on the switch, the sum of the voltage on the capacitors is greater
maybe I'm doing something wrong

citfta

I have seen this circuit discussed before.  The mistaken idea is that the energy stored in a capacitor is linear.  In other words people think that a cap charged to 12 volts has twice the energy of the same cap if it is charged to six volts.  I don't remember the formula but according to the calculations for power in a cap the energy at 12 volts is closer to 4 times the energy at six volts.  So you can easily get three caps to show a higher voltage than a single cap of the same value.  But the power is actually less.  Maybe someone else has the formula handy so you can do the calculations and see for yourself what is actually happening.

abcdxyz

you're right
I just checked with the fourth capacitor
and it is less
thx