Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sharing ideas on how to make a more efficent motor using Flyback (MODERATED)

Started by gotoluc, November 10, 2015, 07:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

I have not been sharing for a while but continued my research in the background and some out of public forum.
I've decided to open all my unlisted video demos to public so anyone can see my research if it interests you.

Here is a link to my videos if you would like to watch what was not public: https://www.youtube.com/user/gotoluc/videos
I have title most of them with "Testing ideas of more efficient Coil Flyback use (test 1 to 9)
There is also a few others and you can tell as they would have a low view count.

Here is the latest video demo where I share what I find most interesting and suggest how to better use Coil Inductive kickback (flyback)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfLcBD3Fy7M&feature=youtu.be

If you wish to post in this topic please keep it on topic and constructive as I reserve the right to edit or delete any post that are not so.

Luc

Jimboot

That's awesome Luc thanks. Really interesting. I've only watched the last one that was published so far but I'll be checking out the others soon. It really got me thinking about the secondary in the mot with a cap. I'll be messing with it tomorrow.

wopwops

I was particularly impressed with the magnetic action you demonstrated from the back EMF. Could you use that principle to pull or push the rotor "for free"? You had that transformer on your bench, and I was thinking: Move that over near the rotor and put it to work...

gotoluc

Quote from: wopwops on November 12, 2015, 11:04:52 AM
I was particularly impressed with the magnetic action you demonstrated from the back EMF. Could you use that principle to pull or push the rotor "for free"?
You had that transformer on your bench, and I was thinking: Move that over near the rotor and put it to work...

Yes, you've got it!... you can re-create a very powerful magnetic field using off pulse (flyback) of a motor coil, and  for free... if you use the correct geometry and timing. And why not put it back to further assist the motor.  In a universal motor when the brushes move from one commutator segment to the other they've designed it to short the flyback so not to arc the commutator as motor designers have been trained that flyback spikes are useless and must be neutralized.

Making modifications to the existing design to allow this useful flyback to come out and maybe redirecting back in the stator coils may assist the motor... no?

There are other things that can be done. Take all these trick and you may end up with something we are looking for.

Keep thinking

Luc

wopwops

I've been following this area of inquiry since the mid 1990s and this last group of videos from you is easily the most impressive thing I've seen so far. The instant I saw the physical result you were getting !!!outside of the duty cycle!!! I thought: Woh. I think Luc's got it.

The strength of that magnetic field seems so strong vs. what was going in. And for free...

It's probably a good sign that hardly anyone is paying attention to this thread. :)