Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: Jeg on November 20, 2015, 10:03:50 AM
Synchro,
The current that flows when the switch is open is not from the battery. Isn't an inductor an energy tank? How that energy manifests itself during a field collapsing?

@Jeg,

The energy that appears in the coil from the collapsing field is new energy and has an opposite polarity.

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on November 20, 2015, 10:06:45 AM
@Jeg,

The energy that appears in the coil from the collapsing field is new energy and has an opposite polarity.

The voltage across the inductor invert's,but the current continues to flow in the same direction. The energy from the collapsing magnetic field is not new energy,it is stored energy from the initial input energy.

Jeg

Quote from: synchro1 on November 20, 2015, 10:06:45 AM
@Jeg,

And where the stored energy goes?

woopy

Hi all

Youp seems not to be so easy this flyback spike understanding.

For me what i see on the scope is that at the end of the pulse, when the reed sharply opens, the current trace goes to almost  instantly (verticaly) to zero. And only AFTER this shut down,  begins the flybackspike.

So to me the current who build up the magneticfield is gone , totally dissipated, finished at the end of the pulse. He was totally used to precisely build the magnetic field. So he has no more direction at all.

Than it stays the expanded magnetic field around the coil (??) and what exactly happens at that point is ?? But  on the scope ,  suddenly a strong narrow  "high negative voltage" trace appears  and also a strong very very narrow and strong current trace (not shown on the pic) also. What does create this event is still puzzling to me.

If it is the collapsing of the magneticfield please explain the process with simple words if possible.
But anyway to me that is a new current who has nothing to do directly with the one that created the magneticfield. It is what i call hes "son"

Youp, please don't shoot me down it's only an idea.

Laurent

synchro1

Quote from: Jeg on November 20, 2015, 10:09:53 AM
And where the stored energy goes?

@Jeg,

The coil energy is stored in the magnetic field. The inductor can't store electricity. A capacitor can store electrical energy. Where does the new reversed polarity "Flyback" go? To the reverse pole.