Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: minoly on March 07, 2018, 11:16:57 AM
Excellent demo on how NOT to see the effect... people should pay close attention as Edison found thousands of ways NOT to make a lightbulb...

Hi Minoly,  i must agree with you , not a good way to show the difference between the two types of coil .
It seems to me a bit ambiguous say that the single coil perform better than bifilar coil, based on the configuration that Tinman provide in their video demo.
Other points should must considered, like the shape of pulse used to  pulse  the coils, the frequency used, geometry of coil  and so on.
What does this video try to prove?  I really can not understand the purpose of the configuration used in the video .

Tinman can you clarify how you are pulsing the coil just to i try follow you ? Are you using a function generator directly in the transistor pulsing a primary coil  ?

Are you using any kind of diode to catch the collapse field in the test coils   ?

I Will appreciate if you can clarify myself .

Thanks

Magluvin

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on March 07, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
Hi Minoly,  i must agree with you , not a good way to show the difference between the two types of coil .
It seems to me a bit ambiguous say that the single coil perform better than bifilar coil, based on the configuration that Tinman provide in their video demo.
Other points should must considered, like the shape of pulse used to  pulse  the coils, the frequency used, geometry of coil  and so on.
What does this video try to prove?  I really can not understand the purpose of the configuration used in the video .

Tinman can you clarify how you are pulsing the coil just to i try follow you ? Are you using a function generator directly in the transistor pulsing a primary coil  ?

Are you using any kind of diode to catch the collapse field in the test coils   ?

I Will appreciate if you can clarify myself .

Thanks

I feel the same.  If the coils are as identical as he says, then there should be an equal outcome. And whats with the 20v on the scope he keeps pointing to, but it never changes. Always 20.00v dead nuts it seems whether it is testing the normal coil or the bifi. Watched it twice and Im at a somewhat of a loss here with you guys. ??? i take the scope shots and zoom into ground zero to see things close up and in detail.

It seems he is posting it as a counter to my vid, as he keeps mentioning me in the vid. Personally I dont believe his results either. My simplistic way of approaching and showing make it very easy to see what is going on. Anyone can put it together and play. Need the scope at least. I had shown the very basic circuit successfully with the simplest of switching. I had gone over the issues of using the manual switch when the input voltages reach higher levels than I started with. At 20v the noisy switching that happens more often was seen on the scope and I pointed it out and also indicated by my stereo amplifier popping the speakers each time it occurred.  So I suppose if I do a loaded pickup coil, and my results oppose his, then it is mine that is still wrong again I will venture to say.....    And for the most part, not all or even most of my switching is noisy. Even TK found it remarkable. ;D ;D ;D But will be getting a transistor circuit going here this evening, not just to satisfy others. More to go into this deeper..... ;)   I think my very primitive setup did quite well and has shown that there are differences between a bifi coil and a similar 1 wire coil, and especially a 1 wire coil with the added capacitance, as TK requested I do in comments on my first vid, caveman style. ;D At least we 'should not' have to hear that there is no difference any longer. But I have a growing feeling we will. ;)

Was on the phone with someone and they seemed to mostly want to see in vs out.  For this first part Im just showing what I believe are interesting things going on here with this stuff that so far may be useful to us. New things to work into our projects is always a good thing. How can we even approach trying to put something together for complete testing if we dont know or fully understand the basic workings and differences of these particular components? like if i had only gone and compared the test coils at the initial .5v in, then I may have just walked away thinking, yeah, there really seems to be no difference and just conclude that they were right. but it didnt happen that way. ;)   I am hoping these things Im showing will help others. I dont hide it or fake it. I show and I divulge info freely. Im not looking for a trophy to sit on. I just want to see happy people. ;D

More to come.

Mags

synchro1

These guy's kill me. I've been watching all these failed attempts to get the bifilar to work for five or six years now. They always make the same mistake. They test the bifilar dead. The bifilar coil has a quarter million times the capacitance as the single wire coil between the windings. How many times has everyone listened to me repeat myself.

The serial bifilar coil needs to be charged before it will work.

Tinman needs to shock charge his serial bifilar coil by shorting the coil electrodes across two hot battery leads, like we do when we lock a Leedskalnin PMH, causing a large spark to jump. This brings it's enormous capacitance to high potential. The coil begins to audibly ring and spontaneously generates a powerful magnetic field.

Magluvin ran a series of tests on his bifilar, shock charging it with BEMF before he grabbed his video. Tinman just starts off cold with an inert coil and gets the same tedious no results all these other failed testers show. No difference! I get angry with them and grow insulting and Augustus Snodgrass rings off his there district fire alarm. Same bullshit routine.

synchro1

@Magluvin,

I uploaded a capacitor charge curve last year on Evostar's thread and compared the 66.33 bottle neck to a water jug setting a flame war off with TK that led to the negative inductance feud.

We're discussing "Inductor Capacitance" which is different from Henries of inductance. Here's another statement for you "Seventh Level Druids" to puzzle through:

Shock charge the bifilar to 33 percent "Negative Capacitance", the deep well zone for acceptance of BEMF.

Do you guys have any idea how far ahead of you I am with my latest invention?

The "Negative Henry" is a measure of impedance, which indicates the presence of magnetic energy. "Negative Capacitance" is a measure of "Inductor Capacitance Charge". Inductor negative capacitance also has a magnetic field equivalency.

tinman

Quote from: minoly on March 07, 2018, 11:16:57 AM
Excellent demo on how NOT to see the effect... people should pay close attention as Edison found thousands of ways NOT to make a lightbulb...

Oh,i see.

So clean switching,and controlled experiments are out of the question here?
We also have to make sure that the receiving bifi coil is doing no work,in order to have a successful test,and see the wonderful high amplitude self oscillating bifi coil.

Let me guess--
If my results were the same as those that Mag's got,my test would have been an excellent demonstration of how much better a bifi coil is than a single wound coil--right?  ::)

Isnt it odd that no one seems to use this wonderful bifi coil in any application today. I mean,if it is so much better,then why not use them in transformers,or maybe even winding configurations in electric motors.
Even in the wonderful Tesla coils,you do not see bifi coils used--both the primary and secondary coils are single wound coils.
Even Bedini him self never used a bifi configuration in his !ever famous! pulse motors.

Last but not least--some here need to understand the difference between an electric field induced EMF,and a magnetically induced current,and it would seem that you are one of those people minoly.

Brad