Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Ok, the bifi measures 15.7nf between turns but the cap needed for the normal coil is 4.3nf and the resonant freq foir each comes out to 12.37khz and 12.88khz for each. As close as I can get for now with the bunch of little caps I have on hand. It was just a small disk cap for the 4.3nf to get the freq that close. So Im expecting there to be similar results with the kicker circuit like Tk says. But I got tied up into some things with getting the 2 coils to be a similar as possible with at least the resonant freq with the right cp on the normal coil, so didnt get to doing that yet.

This was just energizing the test coils directly with everything being even simpler, and they both look very similar in the 1st 2 scope shots with .5v input and the bifi tends to be a bit higher amplitude. The normal coil shot is a very uniform trumpet ring down, but the bifi has a bit of a swing to it and the second down stroke of the wave seems to be clipped earlier than the first swing down. Now when i go to 5v input, things change dramatically as seen in the second set of shots below. The normal coil with the disk cap shot seems to show lots of issues, yet the bifi seems to be that same shape as the first shot and a lot higher p-p than the normal coil.  The cap is 500v. Cant see that as the issue for the bad performance of the normal coil as I have a few of those caps and they all perform the same in the circuit.. I did it over again and again. The higher the input, the worse the normal coil acted in comparison to the bifi. Could the windings insulation be breaking down?  If so, Id think possibly if there were sparking between windings that there might be noise.  Will have to go over it all again tomorrow.

Planned to do a lot more than this tonight, but Im beat now. I have to see what is the problem or reasoning for these results of what should be simple things.  Tomorrow Ill have time to do a vid demonstrating the use of the switch flicking and see what might be going on with this setup. The switch flick is still working well this evening.   The kicker coil and the diode are off the board and out of the circuit. so its not anything else affecting the circuit. Even reversed the dpdt switch around the other way and the same results. Doesnt make sense. .5v in pretty close results. 5v in, pretty crappy results. The only thing that changed was the voltage in.  Like the diode cant be breaking down, the voltage across the coil never gets as high as the bifi shot, of which it should cause the same issue if the diode were bad.

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: Erfinder on March 07, 2018, 01:59:12 AM
Mags,

If I may make a suggestion, go back to your original experiment.....  Input from others is well....input from others....  you were onto it, I wanted to comment but stayed in my place....  allowing you to do your thing without interference...  don't let anyone take your off your path.

Thanks.  ;)

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

tinman

Under fairly controlled conditions,i compared a bifilar coil against a mono coil.

As i first expected,i found no difference between the two. In fact,the mono performed a little better in this case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgTmKrLCWI4

minoly

Excellent demo on how NOT to see the effect... people should pay close attention as Edison found thousands of ways NOT to make a lightbulb...